NEurope
mike-zim

Things you have always wondered

Actually, I think boxes of coke taste horrible. I do like coke in glass bottles though.

And boxes are like half the size, so it's stupid anyway. Why not make them like those boxes of beer that are twice as tall?

Wikipedia:

"The original Easter Bunny myth comes from a pagan holiday which was celebrated on the Vernal Equinox. According to Pagan legend, Ostara, the goddess of spring, turned a bird into a rabbit. The rabbit was supposedly able to fly as fast as the bird could fly, but it was still disappointed that it was a rabbit and not a bird. Ostara had pity on the creature, and one day out of every year, on the Vernal Equinox, she allowed the rabbit to lay eggs like a bird. Due to the proximity of Easter and the Vernal Equinox, converted pagans continued to associate the myth with their new holiday, and the idea has been passed down ever since."

Girlfriend is your loved one, all one word, like grandmother...

Girl friend would be a friend who is a girl :)

Why does Diet Coke taste better than Coke?

I totally agree- it's not as sweet because they don't fill it full of sugar. (they fill it full of crap instead! :hehe: )

We all know coke tastes best when in a glass bottle. Theres a newsagents near works that sells them, keep meaning to take a bottle opener to work so I can buy one.

I've never seen Coke in a box :S wouldn't the cardboard get all soggy? Or are they wooden boxes?

We all know coke tastes best when in a glass bottle. Theres a newsagents near works that sells them, keep meaning to take a bottle opener to work so I can buy one.

The best is glass bottle, followed by plastic, followed by can, followed by stuff you get in resuarants (they mix the syrup concentrate with water themselves, and it often tastes horrible).

i always wonderd would you realy be able to see your self entering a black hole as you go throgh it

will we ever be able to prove wether or not the string theory to be reality

I've never seen Coke in a box :S wouldn't the cardboard get all soggy? Or are they wooden boxes?

Tetra packs are used for all kinds of drink already

Milk, Oranje juice, ribena etc.

What happens at the end of space? or the bottom? How can it be infinite? Everything has to end!:wtf: :wtf: Thats always confused me

What came first, the chicken or the egg? ::)

Serious one, now though. Why are clouds black when it's about to rain? The water isn't black...

Some people believe in a doughnut shaped universe, that way space can have no end.

Some people believe in a doughnut shaped universe, that way space can have no end.

But what if you go into the middle?

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

It would have to have been the egg.

The chicken's ancestors were not chickens, but one day, one of them gave birth to a mutant non-chicken. This mutated non-chicken was in fact, a chicken.

Thus, the egg came first. Evolution says so.

i know some people will know but ive always wondered how computers and games systems worked, i mean theres all those components inside. then you can see something son a screen, its been a mystery to me for ages even though most of you will actually know how.

Who made God?

if we have these cause and effect arguments liek that story about if you find a watch in a field then that watch should have had a creator, it didnt pop up out of knowhere. if this is true about the universe then who made God!?

following on that, if god made the bg bang happen, how did he know when to set it off, did he have a watch on or something?

Yeah, and why do crinkled crisps/ mini cheddars taste better than no-crinked ones.

Cause they're crinkly!

But the biggy here is: What is the meaning of life? I kind of believe (this is just my opinion) in the Matrix and the world is just a program.

Oh! has anyone watched Ricky Gervais- Animal stand up? @ stefkov. Theres a part where he reads the first section of the Bible, "God created the heavens and the Earth. Then he said 'let there be light'. This means God created the heavens and the Earth in darkness! What a genious"

Fourty-two.

Damn beat me too it :p

@boo, i really don't get that ricky gervais thingy.. it's not even funny..

(i really don't like ricky gervais)

Damn beat me too it :p

Only just, I remembered about '42' as soon as I had closed the tab with the post on it so I had to rush back and edit it :heh:

Where do people get downloadable music videos from? I wanna make icons.

(Question disguised as query)

Only just, I remembered about '42' as soon as I had closed the tab with the post on it so I had to rush back and edit it :heh:

emm.. 42 is not he meaning of life... it's just the answer to emm.. another question.. I never read the book.. But If i remember correctly the meaning of life was never answered beacause the real earth was destroyed... or somthing like it. Can any one back me upp on that?

Forty-two is the answer to the Great Question of Life, the Universe and Everything.

So in effect, it answers more than the question of the meaning of life.

But deep thought never figured out the answer, and if i remember rightly, when ford and arthur are:

pulling the scrabble peices or whatever they are out of the bag, they get 7*9