NEurope
mike-zim

Things you have always wondered

I think in some cases it can still happen the natural way, but a C-section seems to be safer in such cases probably.

I thought it would require a certain amount of "force" from the woman? If she was in a coma, this wouldn't be possible. I just don't get that.

yeahhh, i mean, how do you "excrete" when your in a coma, or is that what a bed pans for, so then for my next question

why not use a bed pan for when the baby might suddenly pop out.

....But if you don't eat or drink then why would you need to? :P

Here's one.

What happens if you're having sex, and you need to urinate? What do you do then? You seem kinda fucked if you ask me [Pun unintentional].

....But if you don't eat or drink then why would you need to? :P

but you do eat and drink otherwise you'd die. dont you get tubes and stuff that put in suger/otherstuff?

Wouldn't the person in the coma smell really badly? I guess they wash them, but thats not the same as a shower/bath.

Bad baths perhaps? ...

And yeah, Jordan, of course they eat you fool. How do you think people spend 20 years in coma?

Here's one.

What happens if you're having sex, and you need to urinate? What do you do then? You seem kinda fucked if you ask me [Pun unintentional].

i don't feel the need to pee when i'm having sex (when i do need to pee, if you know what i mean). it's like the feeling is blocked off cos you've got a hard on, but the bladder does hurt abit when your thrusting.

Thats true, Solo. When you have an "errection" it blocks the body from peeing.

Although some people have problems with it due to other reasons. Girls however can do both... but its pretty dodgy :P

When you have an erection the tube to the bladder (uretha?) gets closed by the expansion of blood. It pushes on it making peeing almost impossible.

I think if you were absolutely bursting for a piss but had a hard on, nature would find a way.

Also, if your in a coma for 20 years and don't excrete, then surely what was left of your last meal, would basically rot away? could be really disgusting.

What are you before you are born. Are you just staring at a blank screen, but then would you be able to see? and what would YOU be if you could see?

btw i believe in re-incarnation

What are you before you are born. Are you just staring at a blank screen, but then would you be able to see? and what would YOU be if you could see?

btw i believe in re-incarnation

You eyes are closed before you're born, so..... the same thing you see when you're asleep. Or when your eyes are closed :heh:

Is it insomnia if you don't go to sleep purely because you don't want to?

I could go to sleep right now, and definitely should but I just don't want to. It's like I can't make the conscious choice to go to sleep, I have to read for an hour or watch a dvd something to get me beyond tiredness before I can sleep :( annoying thing is I never want to wake up lol. Not enough hours in the day...

If I have the normal amount of sleep (8 hours?) right now, I'll wake up at 12pm and that's way too late, all the day has gone... And I like 12 hours sleep more lol - that's it, I don't mind actually being asleep but I just can't consciously decide to go to sleep from being awake :S

Same here, Ninja. :D When I'm up I don't want to go to sleep, but when I'm asleep I don't wanna get up. It's just weird...

About the purpose of life and stuff like that.

a) to the people who say there is a purpose, why should there be?

b) to the people who say there isn't a purpose, why shouldn't there be?

Basically what I'm saying is you don't know, so don't claim it as fact. When I see that question, "what's the purpose of all this?", my answer is always "why must there be one?". It's not a denial, but it's not an affirmation either, cause either one of those two could be wrong. If there isn't a purpose and you say there is, you're wrong. If there is a purpose and you say there isn't, you're wrong. So just be agnostic, it's the smartest thing to be.

i wonder if dolphins are actually trying to warn us of something?

(#thanks for all the fish#)