Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Is it just me who doesn't use that upload function, and just 's the hotlink?

I tried that as well, it didn't work.

I tried it again. Now it seemed to work - except it doesn't appear to show up in my posts. :confused:

EDIT: Yet it shows up in this post ... I'm officially confused.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane
Automerged Doublepost

Nope, not yet. I still only see it on that last post. :-/

And now this post as well, of course.

Well, it seems to have appeared in all other threads now. I don't know if it's just slow.

EDIT: It appears as if the few posts I posted while not having a sig refuse to accept that I now have a sig. All other posts have accepted the change.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Ashley.

My name is Glennwaugh I read your post and I found the problem

there are many unimport question in this forum so kindly remove it

the other problem is that this site is not a attractive the one third part of this site blank so this not attractive as compare to other so kindly do the maximize

Thanks.

Hi Glennwaugh,

You have reached the office of Ashley. I'm sorry but he is unavailable at the moment with another caller. Please hold if you wish to speak to him. You are 14th in the queue. For busy times consider using his overflow service Tobias Fünke.

However if you wish to make a suggestion regarding improvements to the site or forum please find the appropriate thread here. Further to this if you do find this forum's appearance not to your taste there is a drop-down menu located at the bottom left of this page. There you will find a variety of themes and skins.

Thanks for your interest.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Hey Ashley.

Howdy!

My name is Glennwaugh I read your post and I found the problem

What an odd name...but which post alerted you to the problem?

there are many unimport question in this forum so kindly remove it

Examples? Oh wait, it seems Shorty has done it for me. Thanks Shorts!

the other problem is that this site is not a attractive the one third part of this site blank so this not attractive as compare to other so kindly do the maximize

Not a(sic) attractive what? Page 3 Model? Which one third part? Oh wait the bit on the side. Why have we never considering doing the maximize before?!? This guy is a genius!

Thanks.

You're welcome. Nice knowing you ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about this, what with never actually having been banned myself, but I think you can log in while banned, you just can't post anything.

Yknow I've been thinking about that bot's "attractive", "third", "do the maximize" comment and it almost seems as though they were referring to how the default template doesn't fill up much of the screen on a wide monitor....

Yknow I've been thinking about that bot's "attractive", "third", "do the maximize" comment and it almost seems as though they were referring to how the default template doesn't fill up much of the screen on a wide monitor....

Wait is this a joke or have you actually only just realised that?

Only just realised the template thing? Or that what he said seemed relevant?

Regard the template thing, yeah I noticed (I made the stretchable theme). Regarding the stuff he said, I thought he was just a bot and didn't really read it properly.