Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

It's a while now since I've had a rant about birthday threads, but it's getting fucking ridiculous now. There's a new one every day, and it's not even limited to established members, all manner of no mark 10 post retards are getting birthday wishes from people keen to create a spamming opportunity and boost their post count. :mad:

If you want the real reason we started doing those threads, it's because we thought it would be annoying. Hey, guess what? It was. It has nothing to do with post counts, which are no longer even relevant.

It would have continued until the matter was addressed, but the rapid response team didn't take too long to nip it in the bud, so it's over now. You can stop being angry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah this auto merging diuble posts is annoying!

I have a topic in the tech thread after help for installing a new hard drive, someone posted a reply so I replied to that saying I would try it out. I still have a problem with it but when I try to ask another question the posts just move, and due to this the topic doesn't move to the top of the board! This means that no-one will realise another question is there!?

Any way to get around this or can someone bump it for me or something?