Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

No it won't cause trouble, I'm not arguing that. But what I'm trying to say is a new name is symbolic of a new personality, whereas The 3rd Children (as well as being a shit name :heh:) represents the person we chose to ban.

We were trying to subtly turn a blind eye to it because you're a good member, but changing your name back doesn't keep with that. Of course neither does this fuss now that its been made.

If we change your name back we change the level of access back too to reflect it. Your call!

Ok guys don't take this as me

moaning about certain threads not being around anymore again, this is just a genuine question.

Am I just remembering wrong or did an admin/mod mention somewhere on the forum that the rate the last film thread may be returning in some form? I've got it in my head that I read it somewhere but I can't remember where so it's making me wonder if it was even said at all.

Edited by Happenstance

I don't understand what minutia means.

[edit]

I do now! I guess we're just an annoying bunch? I mostly do it for fun, but I guess others will have more legitimate reasons. Good for them, I say. You guys have probably trained your eyes to pretty much bypass anything I bring to the table anyway, right?

Edited by Guy
Dictionary! I NEED YOUR POWER!