N-Europe

Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 for Revolution? Perhaps?

shade

This is not a confiurmation but just a theory. Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 has been announced for PSP, PS2, PS3 and XBox 360 according to IGN. THQ have a new multiformat focus on WWE games now.

I think a revolution version is possible using the shell. If true it will probably be announced at E3. It will probably be a Hi Res PS2 port which could use WFC.

Question you are asking is Why has it not been anounced then? Answer is that hardly any third party games have been announced for Revo as Nintendo are going for the big splash out at E3

What do you think?

How would you like to see WWE done on Revo?

well there not really allowed to announce revolution titles yet, i haven't played a good wrestling title in awile and gave up after the string of crap ea made on gamecube. however they can give me anouther wcw revenge anyday.

EA? Don't you mean THQ?

And the Day of Reckoning series was great, by the way. I would very much like to see Day of Reckoning 3 on Revolution.

SD vs RAW 2007 looks phenominal, but THQ will probably stick with the DOR series for Nintendo. Ever since they started making different wrestling games for PS and Nintendo they've been very different games and I hope they keep it that way... I didn't care for SD vs Raw 2006. DOR 2 is much better in my opinion.

I wouldn't like the Smackdown franchise on the Rev, i'd much perfer a Day of Reckoning 3, the control set up is far superior to the SD games IMO.

All they need to do for the DOR franchise is improve the story mode so that its something like No Mercy on the N64 (different story for different titles) as well as allowing players to put the titles they've won in story mode on the line in exhibition/multiplayer matches and the ability to create your own PPV (again this was in No Mercy and great with four players). Also it would be a decent idea to allow players the choice of using a created wrestler or an actual wrestler in the story modes.

Does any body have any ideas how the rev controller could be used in a wrestling game?

One idea i can think of is for irish whipping, get a gapple hold on the opponent then swing the FHC in the direction you want to toss him.

im looking at the video for this on gamespot (360 version). With all that extra horsepower you would think they could add some speed and fluidity to the actual gameplay. yet the wrestlers STILL look like theyre shuffling on ice and the collision detection doesnt look much better than the PS1 wrestling games. But at least theyre sweaty!

also, these WWE games are becoming like Madden, slightly updated rosters each year with no real reason to justify another 50-60 bucks.

The time is ripe for an update to the old Pro Wrestling game from the NES. Are you listening Nintendo??

Hope it doesn't come to rev, don't care how popular it is wrestling games suck teh balls

Most pointless thing i've ever read. How would it affect you if it came to Rev? You dont have to buy it, just leave it on the game store shelf. If anything, it'l be good for Nintendo because it'd show the developers popularity of the system.

It most probably wont be coming to Revolution, they've always had exclusives for the Gamecube only, so my bets is a continued Day of Reckoning for revolution. But hey, nothings final.

Most pointless thing i've ever read. How would it affect you if it came to Rev? You dont have to buy it, just leave it on the game store shelf. If anything, it'l be good for Nintendo because it'd show the developers popularity of the system.

Hmm, point taken, ok re-phrase.

Hope it doesn't come to my rev. (as in, if someone buys this for me wel shyall never speak again)