NEurope
Mr_Odwin

A Desert Island, Meeting Your Mum and a Night Out.

Three situations:

i) You are stranded on a desert island with no hope of rescue.

ii) Introducing a friend to your mother.

iii) Going out for the night to do whatever you do on a night out.

Given that these situations occur, if you had to choose, which members of the forum would you like share these events with? You must choose just one forum member per situation and you can't choose the same forum member twice.

So, which forum member would you like to be stranded on a desert island with? Which forum member would you like to introduce to your mother? And finally, which forum member would you like to have a night out with?

Of course, give reasons for your choices.

i) Owen. He could instigate a link-up between his laptop, carved from the bones of a DIPLODOCUS, to his very own satellite and well, after he's ordered the day's wares off Amazon we can sort out some kind of boat, I imagine.

ii) My mother is quite proficient in such things as "cores" and "Xbox 360s" so she would probably get along best with Diemetrix or someone like that but I'll go with Bowser for sheer likeability. But he probably wouldn't bother turning up :(

iii) I don't really understand this question.

1) Katie because to be hounest.... i dont think i could live out the rest of my life with out a girl about :wink:

2) Not realy sure.. theres quite a few scary people who visit these forums... but i suppose Lukelee or Redshell maybe

3) Everyone.. yeah you heard me right everyone! we could go chav bashing!

1) With his extensive knowledge of being stranded on islands, i'd have to pick Dabookerman. He could get a transceiver to work to try and pick up broadcasts of a french woman talking rubbish. He could also interrogate and torture any hostile people we find on the island.

2) I wouldn't want to introduce anyone here to my mom, for obvious reasons. If I had to pick someone i'd pick Mr_Odwin, as he seems to have a good track record with moms (Blackfox's in particular).

3) I'd love to go on a night out with CVD, because we'd just spend the entire night talking to people with a stupid voice and asking girls if they know how to "arm the flag", or what their "gamerscore" is. We'd leave our XBL Gamertags so they can get in contact with us.

1) i would say JONST the reason. i would be bored without the friendly england scottland football banter. the possibility of a war would also be a prospect.

2) i would say ROKHED. his brand of humour would be most amusing when meeting the dear old lady.

3) BIG TAC. i would just be interested to see how wasted i could get him to see those NDA's come falling down.

Unfortunately I don't know a lot of people from here except pedrocasilva, spirited away and takeo, so ... Either way they're all pretty cool :)

2) i would say ROKHED. his brand of humour would be most amusing when meeting the dear old lady.

Amusing for who though?

1) That'd be Platty, as long as he brought a few crates of beer and crisps with him.

2) Never going to happen, I don't get on with my parents.

3) That's a tough one, as my idea of a good night out is probably a fair bit different from everybody elses. But I'll go for Bowser 57, as he seems quite open minded.

i) Guy's dad experience on islands, knows how to catch food, and open hatches.

ii) Raining_again, someone calm and cool that won't freak her out.

iii) Platty, goes out at night enough, will definitely know what to do.

1) If I were ever to be stranded on a desert island I would like to be with CubeChris. His extensive knowledge of Panda's would surely come into handy if there were any panda's on the island.

2) My mum came into my room once when I was listening to Woosel Radio, and went out again straight away, so anyone apart from Guy and Mike :heh:

3) Sarka - I've been getting on with him really well at the moment and we seem to have loads in common and there's only 2 year age gap and also so I could beat him at table tennis.

Ashley, Ashley, and Ashley.

:P

Thankfully I give good parent. Can't think of my own anwers cause I suck.

3) Sarka - I've been getting on with him really well at the moment and we seem to have loads in common and there's only 2 year age gap and also so I could beat him at table tennis.

Yay, but no you couldn't as your table tennis skills are "t3h su><'s".

1) sarkas_girly.. I'm sure I wouldn'get bored that way >_> as she is so great and all (normal gf speech etc)

2) Hrmm, I don't really know to many forum members... especially ones I'd want to come to meet my mum. Probably either retro_lover as he is my age and my Mum wouldn't think he was some old nerdy freak.

3) Moria, I'm not just sayin it cuase he said me. It's because he seems so hilarious when he's drunk and I may be able to have a semi-stable convo for several hours, unlike a hell of alot of peopel in this world.

1. probably sarka, as we could make up hilarious dance routines and so on... forever!!

2. enigma. I dunno if he comes here anymore, but I think my mother and him would get on superly.

3. anyone who likes sunnybisk(I dont know anyone else actually :( )

Everyone.. yeah you heard me right everyone! we could go chav bashing!

Im actually pleased you happen to live in the same town now, you may be suprised to hear that kingsfield is full of em if you wanna grab a base ball bat!

i) Dabookerman, the most hillarious guy on forums.

ii) Redshell, reasonable guy that most prob wont make my mother think with crazy people (might be a little too late since she saw me n my friends in town..)

iii) Hmm, tough call, no one i spose.

One of the women for the desert island. For time passing purposes and possible repopulation. Then we murder the kids and use their bones for rafts and shit.

Friend to ma Ma, have to be Dutch. No real reason he's just a fellow Don.

Out on the piss. Offerman, I'll get him laid if it kills me.

1) It would have to be haver. He seems a fairly smart guy, so I'm sure he could come up with some sort of world-domination-style plan on getting out of that place.

2) The only people I know from here are those who I play on Xbox Live with, who all make remarks like 'HAY YOUR HOT' when they know my mum is in the room. So the only one I could introduce would be Moria, who's Scottish and is the only person from here I'm ever likely to bump into in real life, be it through work or going to a future U2 concert.

3) Mike. He explained it all perfectly.

1. Rokhed00 - As he said so we could eat Golden Wonder crisps and drink beer which we happen to somehow have an endless supply of. We would also be joined by all the women from the cruise ship that sank a day after we was deserted together.

2. Johelian - My mum would be very pleased if i took you home to meet her ;)

3. Oli1983uk - cos we have been going on a nights out for years and always have a good time.

Holy cow an interesting thread for a change. Well mine would be

1) That'd probably be Fierce_Linky. We could just sit for hours and talk about bollocks like the good ol' days.

2) Has to be my bitch Katie. I know she'd be polite and kind to my mum unlike most of my local friends.

3) Well has to be Sayid... I mean Dabookerman. We can just go to some random club and request BYOB all the time. Sorted

1. Lammie, just so that when he draws something to sand I could jump over it ruin his masterpiece :p Yes I'm evil bwhaaaahaa!

2. Could be anyone I suppose...

3. Rokhed00, he seems like a proper "äijä" :D

1, Rokhed00 because he could probably help us escape using parts of his beard and some turtles.

2, Piro... because he's already met my family.

3, Probably Fierce LiNK, known the guy what seems forever plus i'd get to meet his infamous girlfriend.

PS: No one has mentioned me in any of theirs! Are you all that scared of me?! :)

I didn't give mine but I will now ...

i) Stuck on an island: I'd go with a lad so that no non-wife hanky panky would take place and that lad would be Blackfox. He seems and as he's fairly built he could easily make us nice living accommodation from the available natural resources.

ii) Meet my mother: I'm going to go for Bowser57 as he's about my age and, therefore, my mother wouldn't think I was an internet paedophile. (Ha ha, tricked her!)

iii) Night out: Tom, as it'd probably involve going to see a band, and that's always good.

PS: No one has mentioned me in any of theirs! Are you all that scared of me?! :)

Yes.

As for my top three:

Island - probably Odwin. I seem to get on well with him.

Friend to mother - Arragaun. I think he might have met my mum already? Plus he seems normal.

Night out - anyone one of the Halo 2 people. Im sure it would be hilarious.

CooInTheZoo for all three, I love him :awesome:

I'd love to meet so many of you too though, such as Laguna, Dabookerman, sarka, smalldude76, Sprout, DannyKong, Fiercey, Dommy, Tphi(we live like 20 mins driveaway :heh:), Jordan, pedrocasilva and Hero-of-Time. :hehe: