N-Europe

GDC 2006

david.dakota

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club skill's radio broadcast is overwhelmed due to too much demand, apparently. Only had a commentator describing it between background music rather than the actual GDC live feed.

You could read it off few live blogging at Kotaku.com, Eurogamer.net and as the others have pointed out, IGN. You have to manual-refresh though.

Hell Yeah!

Cell-shaded like I predicted since I saw "cell-shading support" in the DS's specs...

It's like Wind-Waker right? Full-3D world but cel-shaded. Not like the GBA Zelda's?

How cool is that? :awesome:

''Nintendo understands importance of graphics. Games like Mario, Zelda, Metroid will all look better than ever. But those will not be the only types of games''

How exciting!

Hmm, i guess the 'tidbit' we got was about Zelda DS... hope im not speaking prematurely here.

Thats way more then i was expecting! I shouldn't of wrote anything till the conference actually ended but the actual good stuff was 10-15 mins at the end wasn't it? A great tidbit i must add!

Now i'm thinking, he stated 'In a few weeks' you can play the Revolution games etc..does that mean sometime in April? Or does he mean E3 2006?

Expecting a little more? You kidding :D

GDC stands for Game Developer's Conference. It was fitting for that - talking about the designs of some games and philosophy. There's this thing called E3, which you guys probably have never heard of, coming this May and that's the big stage for big bomb shells.

*Tongue in cheek*