NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Se7en

Wasn't as thrilling or psychological as critics made it seem, but it became more enjoyable once Kevin Spacey showed up.

6/10

How many times have I called you an idiot?

Whatever... just add one more to that.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

10/10

Classic Indy! Maybe I'm just being biased since I'm an Indy fanboy, but that was the best film I've seen in ages (not including the original trilogy which were screened on the BBC over the past few weeks).

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

Somewhere between Last Crusade and Temple of Doom in terms of greatness.

9.5/10

Seriously, you two boys have GOT to be kidding, right? I mean, I don't think it was half as terrible as everyone claims it to be, but 10 & 9.5 are just blowing things way off proportion!!!

Paprika

Odd, but not in the way I was expecting. Still very fun to watch and with some serious trippy stuff, nicely wrapped up with a larger mystery.

Superbad

Apparently it was supposed to be funny. Its well written and i chuckled a couple of times... but nothing more. Still, it was enjoyable.

6/10

The Perfect Man

My sister got loads of chick flicks for like a pound or something, and I decided to be nice and watch this with her.

It wasn't totally cliche, but Hilary Duff just played herself again. And I hate really bad plans to do shite all, that wil obviously end badly.

Yesh, it was bad, but that comes with the territory.

4/10

Indy IV

From other reviews ive seen on this movie it does seem to be a bit love or loath it. Thankfully I quite enjoyed it.

At first when the storyline became clear I was a bit concerned as it seemed a bit too weird but when I put it into context with the other movies there isnt actually a lot of difference to me.

Shia LaBeouf wasnt nearly as annoying as id been led to believe either. Few bits with him did seem a bit stupid though.

To be honest it was just nice to see another Indy movie again.

7/10

Stardust

I was really surprised by this, i knew it might be good but i really loved it. Reobert De Niro was so funny as a camp pirate and Michelle Pfeiffer put in a great performance as the evil witch. It's nice to see her back in film too. Overall the story was just really nice and heart-warming, full of adventure and compelling the whole way. They dont make great fantasy films like this anymore, not that i've seen anyway.

9/10

Indiana Jones IV: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would and thought it was a very fun movie. I enjoyed watching it and loved the action scenes. The things that seemed to bother people didn't bother me. (that much) Only the ending felt a bit odd to me. :)

5 Bears out of 7

Rush Hour 3

3rd in the movie series starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. A good story to the movie, and set in a different city and country. Quite funny moments as well so this gets a 9/10.

Meet Joe Black: baffled by it. It's slow, and simple, but it's funny in places (as Death is learning to use his new body), and I actually like long movies, and Hopkins is both great and not great, but you can't take your eyes off Susan....

baffled/10

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Best of the franchise, brilliant movie. Enough said i think. 10/10

I preffer Last Crusade, but they both rank a 9.5/10 on my book, so... yeah, agreed.

Haha I thought you were reviewing the new one. Was about to jump in my car there... :p

Haha I thought you were reviewing the new one. Was about to jump in my car there... :p

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

10/10

Classic Indy! Maybe I'm just being biased since I'm an Indy fanboy, but that was the best film I've seen in ages (not including the original trilogy which were screened on the BBC over the past few weeks).

:yay: Happy?

I'm seeing it on Friday or Saturday...I'll try and look past any obvious shite (like Shia being in it).

I love the original trilogy.

I'm seeing it on Friday or Saturday...I'll try and look past any obvious shite (like Shia being in it).

I love the original trilogy.

Lol! Whats with the Shia hatred? First he's not attractive, now this. Explain! :D

Lol! Whats with the Shia hatred? First he's not attractive, now this. Explain! :D

I feel like punching him everytime I see the fucking idiot. There.

Also:

Lars And The Real Girl

Superb. I loved every second of it. Better than Juno.

8.5/10

I feel like punching him everytime I see the fucking idiot. There.

Also:

Lars And The Real Girl

8.5/10

I won tickets to see that but I went to see some whoop-ass kung fu instead. Was worth it. And the Force tells me I won't like it as much as Juno anyway :P

I won tickets to see that but I went to see some whoop-ass kung fu instead. Was worth it. And the Force tells me I won't like it as much as Juno anyway :P

I don't know about liking it as much or not... but you'll certainly like it. :D It rocks! :heh:

shia annoys me. hes a poster boy for exactly what was wrong with transformers.

also, i could take him in a fight.

I don't know about liking it as much or not... but you'll certainly like it. :D It rocks! :heh:

I'm sure I will ^^

Lars And The Real Girl

8.5/10

Mmm - thought it was alright but not amazing. Didn't help that I was hungover and in the cinema at 11 o'clock in the morning - thought I was gonna end up spewing...

superbad.

one of the few films that actually made me laugh (a little, Im a difficult person lol)

it was refreshing but I wouldnt see it for a 2nd time.

its just a perfect movie after a day of hard work. (well who would want to see a kieslowski film in a case like this?)

7/10

I havent posting my latest trips to movieland, but just saw

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

And it was fucking awesome. These guys make great movies.