NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

American beauty

an absolute corker of a film, brilliantly funny and awesomely disturbing, the ending shocked me to my very core not only that, but i finally get the bag quotes!

10/10

Where the feck has everybody gone? All the other people who liked Team America. I'm sure as fuck not the only one here... :shakehead

the jokes in it were very childish and thus was a childrens film.

There wasn't one joke in that film that I could come up my self whereas south park was just genius.

Tales of Earthsea

As usual of Ghibli Studios, a beautiful movie. Vived colours, gorgeous drawings, fluid animations, likeable characters, amazing music and very good concepts.

A great start for Goro Miyazaki

Brokeback Mountain

Breathtaking. Just leaves me speechless everytime I watch it.

10/10

Tales of Earthsea

As usual of Ghibli Studios, a beautiful movie. Vived colours, gorgeous drawings, fluid animations, likeable characters, amazing music and very good concepts.

A great start for Goro Miyazaki

Glad to hear so. Now I want it.

Brokeback Mountain

10/10

That says a lot.

Brokeback Mountain

10/10

do you mind if i ask what you liked about the film baring in mind 10/10 suggests it's the perfect movie for you:)

There wasn't one joke in that film that I could come up my self whereas south park was just genius.

I don't know, I don't think the sex scene is suitable for lickle kiddies.

And as for 'cockfags', and the whole 'Dicks fuck arseholes and pussies'. You must know your children's films... :bowdown:

Man on Fire (2004)

Starts slow, but picks up. Some great scenes.

8/10

I don't know, I don't think the sex scene is suitable for lickle kiddies.

And as for 'cockfags', and the whole 'Dicks fuck arseholes and pussies'. You must know your children's films... :bowdown:

. that's my point. The same kids who like this film play gta and manhunt.

I liked the film but have never played GTA or Manhunt, nor do I want to...

And whats wrong with someone who's played GTA or Manhunt...?

Childish? What about the whole dicks, pussies and arseholes bit? You must know that was refering to politics. The whole film also satires the common US view of the rest of the world - such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louve and the Arc de Triomphe being in the same square in Paris.

The film had a deeper meaning than just the crude jokes on the surface.

I've yet to see this Team America you speak of. Maybe I'll see it soon. I've too much love for South Park the Movie (and the series too, for that matter).

It's not as good as the much-too-awesome South Park, but still pretty awesome.

Childish? What about the whole dicks, pussies and arseholes bit? You must know that was refering to politics. The whole film also satires the common US view of the rest of the world - such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louve and the Arc de Triomphe being in the same square in Paris.

The film had a deeper meaning than just the crude jokes on the surface.

THAT to me is childish. Obviously there are other examples. South park the movie didnt rely on curses to get them though it.

I don't know your age but I said kid and i used them as an example..I could easily have used something else

And whats wrong with someone who's played GTA or Manhunt...?

EXAMPLE!!!!!! see above

You should try a GTA. Good games, despite the reputation and the audience that attracts them.

THAT to me is childish. Obviously there are other examples. South park the movie didnt rely on curses to get them though it.

So the Uncle Fucker song was a figment of my imagination? Damn I didn't know I could come up with stuff like that!

I don't know your age but I said kid and i used them as an example..I could easily have used something else

I'm 21, so two years older than you...

The joke isn't coming from the fact that he's talking about dicks fucking arseholes and arseholes shitting on pussies. It's a metaphor, a metaphor that isn't childish in any way.

So the Uncle Fucker song was a figment of my imagination? Damn I didn't know I could come up with stuff like that!

I'm 21, so two years older than you...

MEANING THAT YOUR NOT A KID!!!! i was ONLY refering to kids.

as for the song.its much better than america......fuck ya

why are you bringing south park into this do you honestly think team america is better than souh park:D

The joke isn't coming from the fact that he's talking about dicks fucking arseholes and arseholes shitting on pussies. It's a metaphor, a metaphor that isn't childish in any way.

and that's probably the funniest part in the film i'll admit.

Uncle Fucker was meant to make fun of exactly what you guys are arguing about! Resorting to swearing!

Uncle Fucker was meant to make fun of exactly what you guys are arguing about! Resorting to swearing!

but we're not swearing(i think). Well it's all opinion anyway. South is better though.

Tenacious D - Pick of Destiny

watched with a few mates...soooooooooooooo funny. Ive seen before but still really good.

7/10

do you mind if i ask what you liked about the film baring in mind 10/10 suggests it's the perfect movie for you:)

I'm in love with Heath Ledger.

Nah, not really. I just loved everything about it really. The cinematography, direction, scenery. Thought the storyling and acting were superb, with the only small negative being the pace of the film at times.