NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Adverts That Blow 2006

This topic may also be used for the small number of adverts we may wish to discuss which indeed may not blow. But mostly for those that blow the chunks of goat scrote.

Now I know these adverts were around [And probably covered] in 2005 but they were shown last night and today which enraged me into the new year, plus I have no doubt that more shitty adverts will grace our screens that you: The lovely Revolution Europe community shall be there to comment on.

First off, This Sheila's Wheels advert, They wank on about how women are the safest drivers, yet:

A: Don't have their eyes on the road

B: Don't have their hands on the wheel

C: Have delegated the driving duties to a Kangaroo/Wallaby, who of which I'm sure hasn't got his provisional licence.

Cremosa. I was watching Hook on LivingTV [As those on my MSN may have noticed] and Cremosa and poorly dubbed shite comes and ruins my once quite delightful watching spree. The only respite I got from this terror was when Hook returned and Hoffman and Williams dazzled me with their majesticness.

Your turn. Go.

I agree with the sheila's wheels one. Anf what's worse is they aren't even that cheap. My mum said whatever she's on was cheaper and guess what THEY INSURE MEN TOO.

So many hateable adverts.. i guess i realllyyy hate the lottery adverts with that fucking donkey

Sheila's wheels actually do insure men too contrary to what the ad will have you believe.

I dunno about you; but I find that advert with the phone cam and those teenagers with one being hit by a car quite funny.....BUT I also hate it because you're taught at the age of like, 4 to look b4 you cross the road, the advert's a waste of money.

There's been lots of terrible adverts recently.

First, that Ambrosia custard pots one where the woman eating it has a giant face drawn on her body, with a giant wig and hat covering the rest of her. This one:

fullZZZZZZTVC060131180730PIC.jpg

The new-age Papa and Nicole bollocks for the Renault Clio has been doing my head in for a long time:

"ZE EIFFELL TOWAR"

"Blackpool Tower!"

"FRENCH CAR"

"British Design!"

"ZE MOST ROMANTEEC CEETY IN ZE WEORLD"

"We'll see!"

I'm also getting tired of the new Lynx one with Ben Affleck. Smug bastard.

Finally, they also seem to have brought back that "click click done cluck cluck" shitefest. God give me strength.

Finally, they also seem to have brought back that "click click done cluck cluck" shitefest. God give me strength.

I noticed that today, enraged me beyond belief.

I really enjoyed the French Connection UK advert, but to be honest, it's just mindless violence.

I'm quite suprised it managed to get aired.

Basically two chicks get off, one pinned up against the wall. It gets your attention they're hot.

Then the one against the wall headbutts the other straight out.

I mute when adverts are on.. we always complain about them but how much effort does it take to simply click the mute button?

Most adverts piss me off but I truely admire a quality advert. Guinness, Sony and Levis having a strong heritage.

Yeah it was on during Simpsons/Hollyoaks time. Knowing that the chav demographic of Hollyoaks viewers are the type who wear FCUK seems quite likely.

Am I the only one who switches over during adverts?

i do that aswell, in adverts switch to a music channel

Sheila's Wheels are the new Diamond. (And just as annoying).

Basically two chicks get off, one pinned up against the wall. It gets your attention they're hot.

That's the short advert. In the longer one that happens right at the end.

Sheila's Wheels are the new Diamond. (And just as annoying).

I'd have to say Diamond was even more annoying. Joe Scully and the Aussie influence wins it for me. Plus in Diamond you have that woman saying "that means I can get to spend my money on the things I really want" as she puts on a disgusting beanie hat.

Am I the only one who switches over during adverts?

The problem with that is that adverts seem to start at exactly the same time on most channels.

Most irritating advert at the moment for me is the one with a wedding, the priest says 'speak now or forever hold your peace' and then a car appears outside the church and the bride drives off. The only way I cope with it is to imagine that peace means penis and then giggling.

Yeah it was on during Simpsons/Hollyoaks time. Knowing that the chav demographic of Hollyoaks viewers are the type who wear FCUK seems quite likely.

However, you just admited to watching it otherwise you wouldn't have seen the ad :p

I hate the advert where it has a black car driving along, and there's always a Press Red thing in the top right corner. I don't really know why, but that advert really annoys me ever so much. I can't remember which brand of car it's for either...

Adverts used to be so good, too!

"What are you doing?"

"Stuffing a chicken"

"That's a coincidence"

Why? was the person on the other end of the phone stuffing a chicken too? In that case NO

hugo for men and all those other pointless fraigrance ads, wtf happens in them..

Think they're intended to be a piece of art as so to speak. Prefer those to your everyday "Heres the product, lets say its name a few times and get a celeb on it" kind of thing. At least thought and effort go into some of the best fragrance adverts.

I thought the hugo red ad was quite hot, but generally I've never been inspired by any toiletry adverts. I just tend to get what's on offer in tescos.

The missus loves that Shielas Wheels advert for some reason.

One that really get's on my nerves is that 'I can't believe it's not butter' one with Ozzy Osbourne.

Pure shit.

Agree with you on the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter ad there Rokhed!

And while we're are on the subject is there anyone who CAN'T tell the difference between I Can't Believe and real butter? I mean they taste totally different, which is why I have the former - tastes much nicer!

Yeah, it's shit, you should try cooking with the stuff, when you try melting it it goes all plasticy, fucking horrible stuff.

Margerine is pretty much plastic. Butter has the best flavour and kicks margerine's arse.

Sign in to follow this