NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Kate Moss

Still, at least it's given us something to talk about for the next couple of days. Well, until the next drug-taking celeb scandal anyway. Shouldn't be far off I imagine.

And hey. To all you people saying that other people 'should be shot' for something they did. WTF? You shouldn't wish death upon anybody, no matter how much you dislike them for who they are or what they did. That's just fucked up.

Well call me fucked up then.

Honestly though, if someone stuck me in a room alone, with Doherty, and a gun I wouldn't shoot him.

I'd just pistol whip him a few times.

Well call me fucked up then.

Honestly though, if someone stuck me in a room alone, with Doherty, and a gun I wouldn't shoot him.

I'd just pistol whip him a few times.

Now that's acceptable! ;)

I would have to argue that it is not safe to take drugs anywhere,part of the reason that that they are illegal is that you are much more likely to die when using them then whem not. lol

When i said this...

There isn't really many places a celeb can take it they will be safe nowadays,
By 'IT' i didn't mean drugs!!

I meant;

They can't take 'IT' for granted that they will be safe from photographs anywhere!

No one can use stress as an excuse, it's pathetic. Modelling is way down the list of stressful jobs and she has the money to cheer herself up in other ways (spening shitloads of cash, exotic holidays, beauty spas). Most of us don't have that option, we just have to wallow in our misery and still get up for work in the morning.

She is one lucky bitch and no one should feel sorry for her because she brought it on herself. If she's stupid enough to do drugs then it's her own fault.

As for Pete Doherty, or however its spelt - he should be shot. I don't wish violence on anybody, but I would laugh histerically if he was merrily walking down the street one day and a gang of thugs came out of nowhere and just kicked the crap out of him. I mean, he sings in a band thats total crap, he looks a state, and is not fit to shovel crap from the streets - and he thinks hes the bees knees. Why is he still alive!?

what ? why should he be shot ? yes he has done some silly things in his life but he doesnt deserve to be shot. I actually am a big fan of the libertines, not so much the babyshambles but i do still listen to the libertines a lot, im gutted i never got to see them live but pete is a good musician, if he just sorted himself out and got a good band he could make it big, leave him alone.

Platty, it's not that he shouldn't be shot because you like his music, but that he shouldn't be shot. Why should he have pain inflicted upon him? He hasn't hurt anybody here. He's a human, nobody should inflict pain on another human.

I wish Pete packed it in, he sounds really feint when on stage; it's a shame.

Who said he should be shot? :hmm:

Platty, it's not that he shouldn't be shot because you like his music, but that he shouldn't be shot. Why should he have pain inflicted upon him? He hasn't hurt anybody here. He's a human, nobody should inflict pain on another human.

yes i totally agree, i was just adding that i like some of the music he has created.

I wish Pete packed it in, he sounds really feint when on stage; it's a shame.

Who said he should be shot? :hmm:

read through the thread - loads of people said he should be shot, beaten up, "pistol-whiped".

I am not a fan of Docherty or Moss, nor am i pro drugs or ever tried drugs. However the anyone here using the lines 'should be shot' or whatever, is just an immature idiot.

We all have people or minorities that may annoy us, but suggesting they should be gotten rid of in some way is going into the realms of eugenics and superiority. Dirty, unworthy of life and scum are the same views that Hitler had of the Jews and went on to kill millions. Rather than wanting to kill or beat up anyone who doesnt fit into your viewpoint of what people should be, you should think of positive solutions to serious problems. And if some of you were severily beaten up, then you'd feel how much it messes you up Psychologically and not wish it one anyone.

As for the Kate Moss thing, it was irresponsible of her and not good or someone in the position of being a role model. The response has been overdone and she has been overly targeted, she is far from alone in the celebrity world. The celeb world is full of drugs, sex and anything casual and taboo you can think of.

How did we get from "I thought Up The Bracket wasn't very good" to the Holocaust? That's quite a leap there.

kate moss only came into the news because of pete fuckface, i bet max clifford offererd him a deal for the papers, i man hes a funking **** who cannot sing and thinks being high on drugs makes him a god to kate moss.

fucking ****

Sign in to follow this