NEurope
caroline78

I just wanted to share my new addiction

I always end up putting the same number in the same squares, hahaha. I can be good at them at times, though i'm really slow. I have to write numbers down so i know what i'm doing n stuff.

Yep move on... try Killer Su Doku anyway, it's much harder on your arithmatic and has more complicated methods. It's on the back of T2 in The Times

Sudoku is like sooo last century. I use to be addicted then when i moved onto ahrder ones my brain began to ache.

Sudoku is like sooo last century. I use to be addicted then when i moved onto ahrder ones my brain began to ache.

Boy, i really cant stand that saying...

Yeah, its been here for a while good 'ol sudoku...played one game, gave up.

Meh, I'm pretty good at it but it's damn time consuming. Usually do it when I'm watching a TV programme I'm half interested in.

demonmike, i hope you know i was using that phrase as a joke, i mean that phrase is siooo last week's old news.

I don't see what's so addicting about it, I completed one in about 45 minutes and the only thing that came with the feeling of triumph is a headache.

I don't see what's so addicting about it

Me too it's not that hard, and not even fun.

Oh no. I remember that. I was completely addicted for a very long time - along with the rest of my island. 0_o

I can play it and dont find the smaller ones too difficult but man its annoying. I see all these people on the train with little sudoku books and they scribble away for the whole train journey doing those darn things.

I know Sodujo is old and most people are over it but I didn't bother getting into the fad, I just tried one game on that site and I am now hooked, its soooo good haha. I'm doing wicked mode. Playing this makes me feel as if I am playing Advance Wars 1 on the GBA...sooo good.

I like chasing the dragon

I prefer to inject it, but each to their own!

Nah, Sudoku is pretty fun. Good for the brain too!

My friend is addicited to it, shes often late meeting me cos shes in her house hooked on the stuiped wee puzzles. I tried it once but im just too dumb :heh:

I don't see what's so addicting about it, I completed one in about 45 minutes and the only thing that came with the feeling of triumph is a headache.

Dude you're meant to complete it in like 10 minutes.

Edit: Done 4 now (1 from each category). It's as easy as pie, except I can't make pie.

I always play it on the coach when I go to Arsenal. Passes the time unbelieveably quick.I'm pretty good at it now. I have started a 'Mega Sudoku' which is like 1-25 in each box etc., 25 boxes. Its tough.