N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm... that's not a typewriter font.. and those aren't mottles edges. *sigh*

Conz, Ummm. Seven, while it's nice it could be more.

Care to do a version of it for me? Sans the typical fresh style? Something completely different based on what it is would be awesome mate...

Well, I like changing my avatar, what's wrong with that? I have a shifting style, and my muisc taste can suddenly change. It's not meant to "be" anything. It's Shirley Manson's face.

Anyway..I don't think we'll ever agree avatar wise. I seem to be erratic for your liking, while you prefer calmer, slightly duller designs.

5/10

It's acceptable as an avatar, and aesthetically pleasing, but it shows no hint of your personality, and looks like some logo for a food distribution company or something. It's just so impersonal.

Very very nice avatar. I like the edges a lot and the colours are nice. The text, while done on purpose, is very hard to read, and nearly impossible. Obviously a bit of design and creativity went into having it like that which is fine, but a tad more readable would have been better.

Heh, Moria, nice new sig. You could do with changing your avatar as well, though. mario Galaxy is my most anticipated game of htis year, and the font is just like the Matio font: big, bold, and colourful.

9/10, I actually really like it. What site did you use to make it?

Heh, Moria, nice new sig. You could do with changing your avatar as well, though. mario Galaxy is my most anticipated game of htis year, and the font is just like the Matio font: big, bold, and colourful.

That is the Mario font and by the looks of it they simply swapped the "O" and "A" around. Though Moria really should have put a 3D effect on it similar to the boxart.

Yours, 3/10. While it's nice and clean it's also a bit dull.

I think he made it in photoshop not on a website.

I don't like it compared to you other ones 7

Gives me a good feeling whenever I look at it, due to childhood memories. Also, I love the circle effect you've got going there.

However, I really dislike the text. The font itself is just wrong unfortunately. To be fair, I think it's what lets down most of your sigs!

Regardless, still deserves a 7.5/10. If you could improve on font choice, it'd probably go up to a 9.

Also...I'm not too keen on the font used for "Dyson" on this one either. Do you have any custom fonts? :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!