NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

You should have kept it. Heroes is pretty crap, but Shia is worse.

I refuse to rate it. The content is too atrocious.

"Boarder" , I love. For no reason I said that out loud in an irish accent.

I'm not too much of a fan of your "dazzling" avvies, with Ninty characters...they're ok, and well made, but they look a bit like an advert or something.

7/10

You should have kept it. Heroes is pretty crap, but Shia is worse.

I refuse to rate it. The content is too atrocious.

Paj! This is why you're one of my favourite members, I love that you actually refused to rate it. :D (But, what's with the Shia hate! He's Brilliant!)

Anyway! I want a rating so I'll rate yours. You always have something completely different to your last which always makes a nice change. I love the colours of the out of focus/in focus bits. Makes for a really interesting sig. One thing though, I think the font should be white.

dyson's avatar makes me wanna grab kirby and squeeze till he can dance no more... *watches them & falls into trance*

>10 minutes later<

GOD DAMMIT it happened again!! @___@

It's a nicely made sig Haggis! (though I'm not that keen on Bidoof either :p)

6 Bears out of 7 :D

Villan

6.5 / 10 - Much as a I like anime i don't like that sort of generic style much (I know theres a word for the style but i forget it). Still, looks pretty good, especially with the slight border.

Fair enough about the generic-ness, especially when you compare it to the colourful Haruhi one I had before. But I wanted to show my new-found love for Clannad via an avvie or a sig. (When the sig comes the av will change.) :)

Back to the rating:

bluey -

I'M LUKE, I'M FIVE AND MY DAD'S BRUCE LEE

DRIVES ME AROUND IN HIS JCB! :D

9.99/10

s'a bit big, pixely, and the font is kinda plain... but i do like the juxtapositional storytelling of the confused looking little dude jumping and tripping over your username ^_^

7/11

It's a cropped photo of some musicians :o

7/10 because there's nothing wrong with it, just it's a photo O_o

There's something about your sig that is keeping me in a trance - swirly yellow orange! Wouldn't be my choice of font but the colours are awesome.

9.4/10

Its a nice design, a few suggestions would be to move the person a bit to the left, don't blur the text quite as much and perhaps experiment with the font a bit. I like it alot better than your old one though. 8.7. Oh, and center it.

Emasher

It's intense ^.^ I like. Nice font, looks neat with the border, and matches your sig. No complaints here.

9 / 10

Not sure why a minor character from deathnote gets sig love but hey

it's deathnote

8/10

Not sure why a minor character from deathnote gets sig love but hey

it's deathnote

8/10

No signature 10/10!

haha :awesome: I'm in a nice mood what can I say

Nice bright avatar, even though i'm not an anime fan so i can't guess who it is on there, i shall give ya an 8/10

It really stands out! The colour of her hair is crazy, I love it. I hadn't noticed it at first, but the font is really nice too.

8/10

Image wise, its very crisp, I really like the text. It blends well with the scheme, without being lost. Good quality for 26kb! Kudos.

8.9/10 ^___^