NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Haha, I like yours. Saw a trailer for it at the cinema (forgotten what it's called though) and it does look pretty good.

9/10. :)

A little bit large for my liking, but it's got an excellent style.

8/10

Marshmellow:...I've only just noticed you have that quote in your sig. You stole my stuff! :(

Ooo I'm sorry flink. I had that sig made back when you left us for a bit and the lot of us were getting your quote in our sigs. And I had completely forgotten about it myself until rokhed said something about it, I may try to whip up a new sig sometime soon, have had this one for quite a while.

Cube, awesome signature, even though the movie doesn't look particulary exciting to me :)

9.5/10

Ooo I'm sorry flink. I had that sig made back when you left us for a bit and the lot of us were getting your quote in our sigs. And I had completely forgotten about it myself until rokhed said something about it, I may try to whip up a new sig sometime soon, have had this one for quite a while.

Cube, awesome signature, even though the movie doesn't look particulary exciting to me :)

9.5/10

I getcha, I remember now. :)

Keep it, it's a nice sig, and it's an awesome quote. :D

9.9/10 It's a good looking sig and it means people instantly recognise it's you. That's the important thing.

Nobody gets the .1 because nobody is perfect. But you're damn close, haha.:)

Very well put together. The lighting is awesome and the font complements the whole thing. 9.9.

I think it's too yellow personally. It's alright, looks good but the over use of yellow has saturated it making it stand out more for the wrong reasons than the right ones. I know there's some black in there too, but it doesn't distract away from the masses of yellow. I think if you made the text a little less transparent it would help.

6.9/10

Not only do I not get it, but I hate it. My bad!

1.242/10

(The next poster rate Dysons sig if they like, seeing as I'm only replying to the comment)

Lol. It's just the name of a song. :)

--

But yours..whats with the black and white images? *is confused*. I LOVE some of the quotes though, so that alone makes it alright. Just would be nice if there was something else there too. Quote wise though, 7.5/10

sorry haggis, i haaaaaate that song >_>

and to me the dotty spotty text kinda says "i kissed a girl - i liked it! i got herpes!" :woops:

saying that since it's your sig it has added irony value ^__^ hehe.

3/10

Heroes! Love the series, but Sylar isn't my favourite, and also the font looks a little bare.

6/10

Razziatore: I've looked at it a while... and I'm not hating it, but I still can't figure out what its all about. I like the individuality of it though but... just what is going on in it. :blank: 7/10!

Its great. My only suggestion is make the highlights brighter and the mid-tones darker. 8.5.

Fierce and Bruce Willis like. Last film I watched with him in it was Pulp Fiction last Sunday night. Top bloke, top films and top avatar. 8/10.

7/10.

Clearly someone has put some decent effort into this and the "Mad Dog" in the style of Nintendo is a great touch.

EDITED OUT.

9/10

Awesome looking-no idea what it is.

It looks like Wolf from Brawl to me but I could be horribly wrong.

2.450/10 for you Paj. Way way waaaay too much wasted space.

Text adventures of n-europe are awesome.

Although its a shame you took out the "what is an n-e" one, it was awesome.

6.53/10

(by the way it's MATTHEW BELLAMY, before anyone asks ¬_¬)

OnePiece-4.png

Portuguese Mafia Personal Assassin

Respeita a familia...

Online Games: (Wanna play me? Go to the Specific Thread, add me and PM me, i'l play with you right away ^^)

Dr Mario

SSBB

Not too keen of it, not really into anime that much.

7/10

Fierce and Bruce Willis like. Last film I watched with him in it was Pulp Fiction last Sunday night. Top bloke, top films and top avatar. 8/10.
Love the avvy :)

9/10...

Like the drawn style.