NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

6/10, not a fan of the new Batman cartoon, and riddler is a character that has come off particularly badly in it, besides the best riddler will always be the classic bowler hatted one.

From what I've seen, I think Heath Ledger captured the Joker very well in the Dark Knight. The avatar is nicely done. * * * * * *

Its a strange one of Danny the dane trying to look like Neo. I've had many a nightmare due to this avatar alone, and the poor camera skills don't help matters. :heh:

2/10

It was a random quick-shoot with a friend's webcam. I have very few pictures of myself, and this is the best I have (I really gotta get myself a webcam ). Obviously, the other photos suck MAJOR big time. :p

I'll say a similar thing as the sig comment I made for you war. Its a good sig, but I don't think the pink background goes with the topic!

7.533/10

I'm not a big fan to be honest. I've never really been a fan of someone having a sig thats centered on them. But anyway, it's not bad, I do like the font of your name.

5/10

Good sig. I need to listen to some Kat Perry again. :)

It feels a bit stretched but I like the colours!

5 Bears out of 7. :D

Good sig. I need to listen to some Kat Perry again. :)

It feels a bit stretched but I like the colours!

5 Bears out of 7. :D

8/10 - shame it's not the real Monty Mole, he was a platforming legend way before Mario was big.

Some random woman. But white backround and the border makes is look great.

7/10.

I've yet to watch WALL-E but I really want to. I've really come to associate the film with you though recently, and it works really well with the signature.

I think if it had a blue background it might make it seem like more of a set, but it's still a great avatar.

8.367/10

I just changed mine, so thought I'd post again.

Finally, a chance to rate yours Dyson! I funking love it.

10/10

Your Sig just got EVEN better! :bowdown:

Get out the party hats as I'm giving it a,

:yay:7 BEARS OUT OF 7!!! :yay:

I like it, but I'd like to see something new :)

I have something new in mind, I just need to wait to retrieve all my pictures and stuff from me old HDD.

CB, again 8/10, would rather it was the original Monty Mole.

I like her banana phone, but I really don't know who she is! It's a good quality picture, I'd give you 8/10.

I wish I'd got the Wall.e one to rate though, the films awesome and the sig is a well good idea :yay:

It's Nami, from One Piece, therefore 9/10. :D

Seriously, I deeply hate you, but I always loved your avatar. Switch back to it.

6/10.

Seriously, I deeply hate you, but I always loved your avatar. Switch back to it.

6/10.

My avatar is in my sig if you want to see it that badly.

:bowdown:

I need that in my signature.

5/10 - Joker from the dark knight just seems so generic, the amount of sigs and avatars I've seen across various forums, it's just flavour of the month.

8/10

A great pic, and I like the subtle text. It works well with the white of the background too.

However, Katy Perry is kinda overrated atm...(despite me introducing you to her) I wouldn't call myself a fan. Except for Waking Up In Vegas. I like that.