NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Not liking a game shouldn't be any reason to rate someone's sig down.

I think he meant of the sig emasher.

I'm "not a big fan" of your new one either.

6.3/10

Is a pretty cool sig! It matches your avatar (which personally I'm not a fan of, but that is probably just me) the font is pretty cool and the tag line "Pretty in pink" is funny. It also seems to reflect your personality and is definitely one of the best sigs on the forum.

9/10

9/10

Funnier everytime I see it.

Like you pondering why we exist.

Not liking a game shouldn't be any reason to rate someone's sig down.

It can be. It's actually perfectly feasible. I dislike/never got the attraction of WWE, so I'm obviously not going to like a sig based around that.

And when (I think) Ant_Shimmin had an amazing one by Fresh, I rated it lower cause it had a footballer in it.

8/10, Daft. :yay:

Makes me think you're a fun guy for some reason. The black outline is cool. Ties in nicely with your sig. And there's boob cleavage too!

8/10

8/10 - very distinctive, no idea where it's from but I always think of it as a baby with a couple of band aids on its forehead.

Thats disgusting 0.

But if you stick yours up mine we could get some serious action going.

Not up to your usual standards tbh, I liked the fifties feel of your previous sigs. - 6/10

@ Emasher - I like it, but the mix of the background and the Rabbid just doesn't look right. 7/10

@Rokhed - Personally, I think it's horrible. (Unlike your sig which is much better). 1/10

I'm sure I answered this earlier, something about grey toning a TV show, didn't come out well, but I'll be generous and give you 4/10.

BTW, thought you blocked my av, so how can you rate it?

I think when an image is blocked it only blocks the certain URL - since you've uploaded a new one it won't be blocked yet.

As for the avatar...The signature is much better. That's probably against the rules this time. 2.173/10

Simple yet effective, although perhpas just a bit too much black space for my liking. 8/10