N-Europe

Stellar Blade (PS5 - 2023)

drahkon

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Demo dropping on Friday, with progress carrying over to the full release:

Can't help but feel this demo and this game are coming at a strange time, as it feels like we've finally hit our first quiet(er) period for releases for the year and everyone is either chipping away at Dragon's Dogma or Rise of Ronin, or going back to releases from a month or so ago during the super busy start to the year.

It'll be really interesting to see how well it does. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Julius said:

It'll be really interesting to see how well it does. 

Those who nabbed and played the demo when it was accidentally released early seemed really positive on it. Not sure if that will translate into sales though.

On 27/03/2024 at 2:58 PM, drahkon said:

Previews indicate that gameplay shares similarities with Sekiro.

It's an action game, of course it will be compared to FromSoftware's work. Because that's the only kind of action game that has existed ever, apparently.

This looks very interesting, because of... reasons. But in honesty, after looking at the in-depth trailers, it looks to be a proper good game, not just a jiggle simulator. I got similar feelings from the setting and world as I did from NieR: Automata, which is not a bad thing! Crossing my fingers this will be one of the many ported PS-games that'ss find its way to PC in not too long. I imagine the mod scene will be pretty intense :laughing:

• 3 months later...

The game has got a summer update, which naturally means more skimpy and suggestive angles and attire: 

Why does it look like she's chilling in the cove on Wuhu Island from Wii Sports Resort...

For the curious: from a quick search, it doesn't look like the game's price has really dropped, lowest I'm seeing it for is ~£60 most places. That's surprised me a little.

Edited by Julius

People make art real fast :laughing:

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

What version of Wii Sports Resort did you have? :D

They needed to replace the island after this happened somehow

They chose to go the Ibiza route with cheap booze and anime hookers :p

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...