Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-E Mario Kart 8 DX Get Together

Glen-i

59 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Do you need confirmation on a week-to-week basis? Pretty sure I'm in but I'll post later if I have to withdraw.

No, you don't need to. The initial one was me gauging the interest and deciding if we'd need 2 separate rooms or not

The only thing I ask is that you try and make it before 8pm if you are taking part, and if you are going to be a little late (like, 5 minutes or so), then you give us a heads-up so I can try and wait for you.

Within reason though, if you're gonna take longer then 5 minutes past the start time, then I'll just start the session and you can just jump in whenever you're ready.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the games. :smile:

A good night overall, considering that we had five players for most of the sets of races.

I streamed the gameplay on my Twitch channel, here's a link to the video... :peace:

- - - - -

custom-92af3449-a694-425a-8424-0df7e31a1e5c-640x360.jpeg

N-Europe Get Together! (31/03/2022)

Edited by S.C.G

Next Session: Tonight 8pm

YQ2wqBu.png

With the first wave, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe finally has enough tracks from the portable entries to fill up an entire night's worth of races! 4 for each GP!
OK, 3DS had to be awkward and have 5 tracks, but the fifth was Toad Circuit, so I got rid of that. Nothing of value was lost.

So there you have it, Portable Night. Play while sitting on a moving toilet for that authentic Mario Kart DS advert experience!

• Thanks 2