Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack: N64 & SEGA Mega Drive (& GBA!!)

Julius

9 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Seeing as I've racked up 7 wins so far and have the Sword Beam, I'll sit out and watch from @S.C.G's stream and laugh at you in voice chat.

@BowserBasher, you're on hosting duty. (Assuming we don't get a 6th person)

And don't forget to set the text speed to Fast on the files select screen if you haven't.

Appreciate the gesture but only do that if you're sure, it's usually your lot game night so I don't want to make you miss out or anything.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Appreciate the gesture but only do that if you're sure, it's usually your lot game night so I don't want to make you miss out or anything.

Yeah, but I'm always available, it's good to switch up the group now and again. Keeps things fresh.
With Nicktendo around, you'll need to get the silver keys for him anyway, so it's not like I'm falling behind.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nicktendo said:

I had the wife call me during the credits

Oh, that's unfortunate! I'd apologise, but that's not in the spirit of Four Swords!

Sooner or later, we'll get to a point where all 4 players had seen the credits, and then we can finally go for the gold keys!

That said, our rupee gathering was crazy good this week. Over 5000 in each of the key stages! Which is good, because the required amount is that much for the final keys!

I would have joined tonight but my TV which has been on the way out for the best part of a year finally became unusable as of last night, so I set about taking the old set out and dismantling my make-shift TV stand which I've had for ages, and then I didn't get around to setting up the new set yet, so here's hoping all will be OK for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tomorrow night.

On the upside, I now have the two NES consoles back that I was using as part of the stand... they were £10 or less items when I originally bought them... they probably cost as much as a decent TV stand now. :p

I've got some wooden units ready to make a new TV stand, as I knew this day would come, I just need to sort it all out, heck I got the replacement TV over a year ago, when I noticed the old one was on its way out.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that you still got to play, it's just a shame that I couldn't play and stream it tonight, but I should be back to gaming tomorrow night, for now, I'm just typing this as I'm using my second monitor (now set up at the correct height) to just catch up on everything I've missed this evening. :peace:

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1