Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The official 24 thread (mark spoilers please thank you)

Fierce_LiNk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised that Jack didn't give the evidence to Bill for safe-keeping. No one would've suspected he had anything to do with it at all. Very lucky that Henderson got the evidence in time before Logan signed the letter of resignation....

Quite a good episode. I was thinking that he should have given it to Bill as well. But you just knew that the phonecall was gonna come JUST in time for the president to be saved. Typical 24. I also liked the bit where Chloe nicked the security card off Miles. That was pretty cool.... Man I hate that psycho bitch in CTU. She's so goddamn wierd!!

Quite a good episode. I was thinking that he should have given it to Bill as well. But you just knew that the phonecall was gonna come JUST in time for the president to be saved. Typical 24. I also liked the bit where Chloe nicked the security card off Miles. That was pretty cool.... Man I hate that psycho bitch in CTU. She's so goddamn wierd!!

She's hot though. I wouldn't mind touching her shoulder.

Logan always pissed me off. Even when he was a "goodie". He is a shit president and I just don't like the look of him. Pretty poor reasons to base my judgement of him I know, but I just hate him. Its the same with Edgar as well. Glad to see the back of him. But for some weird reason I quite like the character of chloe. I admit she is sometimes socially retarded, but is always there for Jack when he needs her:indeed: Plus, I remember her looking quite fit in the first couple of episodes with that other guy she had a fling with...

Chloe's hilarious, her best comment was in this series when she called Spence through to another room and said..

"I was out of order earlier."

Spence: "Thanks for the apology"

Chloe: "It wasn't really an apology, more of an observation"

Spence walks off

Chloe: "Damnit, why do I always do that?"

:D

• 3 weeks later...

HOLY SHIT.

I don't know what episode it was that I just watched [it was either 14 or 15] but it was DEFINATELY the best yet. Also, why the heck is this thread on the 4th page?! Come on; put some effort in!

Edit: It was episode 14

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jordan
Someone give me an eight word description of season 5's finalie with NO SPOILERS.

I can do a eleven one:

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE BEST SEASON FINALE OF 24 EVER.