N-Europe

Best ever... September 2005 edition.. Blast from the past.

soag

So I was skimming through all my old posts and came across a poll I created back in September 2005.

Thought I'd repost the results, a wee trip down memory lane if you will. Kinda like when they replay an old awards show on the telly... 

The results are in.....

Just remember in a perfect world I would have won everything but alas its not perfect so here are the winners

BEST EVER MEMBER

1. Bowser57 (10 Votes)

2. Mr_Odwin (7 Votes)

3. Athriller (7 Votes)

BEST EVER MOD

1. Fierce LiNk (13 Votes)

2. Jordan (9 Votes)

3. soag (6 Votes)

BEST EVER ADMIN

1. Fierce LiNk (19 Votes)

2. Blackbird (7 Votes)

3. Platty (6 Votes)

BEST EVER THREAD

1. The Paint Pictures of Members one (5 Votes)

2. Post your own pic (4 Votes)

3. Battle Royale (4 Votes)

BEST EVER GROUP

1. TYRANNICAL INTERNET TITANS (13 Votes)

2. Blood Monkeys (9 Votes)

3. CE Elites (4 Votes)

BEST EVER SPAMMER

1. Jordan (18 Votes)

2. Viv (6 Votes)

3. Stubbietubbie (2 Votes)

BEST EVER HACKER

1. Zeik (22 Votes) - Zeik was the only person to get more than one vote :p

So there you guys have it, that is pretty much the CE hall of fame, now lets all party like 1t was 1996 and think of hte good times we all had on the greatest little message board that ever lived.

I think I won something in the year end awards once. Might have a trophy made up for it.

In fact this year we should have trophies made for some awards, that will certainly attract people to be our friends!

5 minutes ago, will' said:

I think I won something in the year end awards once. Might have a trophy made up for it.

In fact this year we should have trophies made for some awards, that will certainly attract people to be our friends!

Typical glory hunting old posters,coming back for the fame and glory... 

Maybe have a best comeback award.. 

I put my name forward for that category 😂 

I won an award for Positive Member of the Year once and I'm pretty sure I won Sexiest Man of the Year pretty much since this forum began...last one may have been in my head but doesn't make it any less true... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Beast said:

I won an award for Positive Member of the Year once and I'm pretty sure I won Sexiest Man of the Year pretty much since this forum began...last one may have been in my head but doesn't make it any less true... 

Everyone on this forum is the sexiest member of the forum. 

We are all sexy mofos. 

On 13/07/2020 at 2:12 AM, soag said:

So I was skimming through all my old posts and came across a poll I created back in September 2005.

Thought I'd repost the results, a wee trip down memory lane if you will. Kinda like when they replay an old awards show on the telly... 

I probably appear in that list because of over-posting. I spent too much time on here to the detriment of my academic qualifications! :-D

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 10:14 AM, Mr_Odwin said:

I probably appear in that list because of over-posting. I spent too much time on here to the detriment of my academic qualifications! :-D

But every post of yours is quality :)

• Like 1