NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
FalcoLombardi

Super Bowl XL

ADVERTISING YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!11

I wanna know who wins in the Bud superbowl more, to be honest.

I'm actualy interested in knowing more about this, is it like the equivelent to the UEFA Champions League?

I'm actualy interested in knowing more about this, is it like the equivelent to the UEFA Champions League?

As far as I know, it's more like the FA cup. Since only one country plays American Football.

It's the biggest sporting event in the US, it's crazy the amount of viewers it gets, 100's of millions anyway.

And yes, I know most of you don't care, but hey, watch for the commercials. :wink:

We still get UK ads though.

So washed up "comedians" advertising double glazing.

I refuse to watch American Football until they stop calling it football and call "soccer" football as it clearly deserves the "foot" part much more.

I refuse to watch American Football until they stop calling it football and call "soccer" football as it clearly deserves the "foot" part much more.

Well I'm sure the NFL are putting changes in place as we speak.

Ok so i really hate American football but i did try and understand what was going but i just cant!

Rolling Stones were alright, although they are seem a bit past it now.

Ok so i really hate American football but i did try and understand what was going but i just cant!

They get like 10 chances to progress up the field and get the touchdown, if they get the touchdown, they get 6 points. Then they kick it for an extra point, Is that right? If you go here you might get a better understanding of it, its like a live birds eye view of how their progressing.

they 4 chances to move 10 yards, once moved ten yards they get another 4 chances to do they same until they have got a touch down or they lose the ball, after a touch down the can either go for a 1 point play or 2 point play. they do get chances for kicking goals which give 3 points.

I bought my self 2 NFL jeresy this week from a reebok store! i got a NY jets 86 Moss jeresy and a NY 21 Barber jeresy.

Was a good game, a few dodgy calls but a good game none the less. I was routing for Seahawks as they were the underdogs. End of the day Steelers deserved the win as the Seattle QB near the end was jsut launching the ball left right and centre instead of trying to get a few yards here and there. Also the amount of mistakes that Seattle made was a disgrace.

Did anyone watch it on ITV? I did and the whole set-up was terrible. At 1 point the guy in the studio forgot what the scroe was and the American had to help him out. I wish that channel 5 would pick up the rights to it as I find their coverage of the main season is very entertaining.

Did anyone watch it on ITV? I did and the whole set-up was terrible. At 1 point the guy in the studio forgot what the scroe was and the American had to help him out. I wish that channel 5 would pick up the rights to it as I find their coverage of the main season is very entertaining.

As long as John Barnes doesn't present it.. :D

The worst half time performance in years. Least they never made a 'boob' of it like Justin. Some dodgy decisions went down last night, but it was certainly an enjoyable game to watch.

There was a "commercial break" every five minutes! How do you American's put up with it!?

Pretty good game even though I didn't know what the hell was going on.

As far as I know, it's more like the FA cup. Since only one country plays American Football.

Don't they still call one of them world series, when it's just the US?

Watched it last night along with my mate. It felt better watching it this year than it did last year, probably just a better game been played. I had a fair few beers and spent the evening and most of the day actually drinking and eating and then watching the Superbowl. I want to the seahawks to win though, they have a better logo :D

Don't they still call one of them world series, when it's just the US?

Thats baseball. I watched the superbowl last night was pretty enjoyable because a few of us stayed and watched it, dont think I would have watched it on my own though.

Sign in to follow this