Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

E3 2006

DiemetriX

so whos going this year?

I was so glad that I'm going but then a friend of mine (who works for one of the biggest newspapers in norway) Said his work sponsord his tripp. Gave him 5000nok (420£) in Pocket money. And that he's in charge of interviewing Shiger myamoto and kojima .

:( Now i'm just jealous. atleast he'll try to get my DS signed :yay:

so whos going this year?

I was so glad that I'm going but then a friend of mine (who works for one of the biggest newspapers in norway) Said his work sponsord his tripp. Gave him 5000nok (420£) in Pocket money. And that he's in charge of interviewing Shiger myamoto and kojima .

:( Now i'm just jealous. atleast he'll try to get my DS signed :yay:

wow lucky i met both of them or else i would of been extremely pissed of at that, altho i would love to meet those legends again. i COULD go E3. but financially, i aint prepared.

One of the best events in the year, isn't it?

My computer totally ruined the event for me last year. My hard drive broke and I had to install Windows 98 and the sound didn't work. I wasn't able to watch the press conference which I had been waiting for few months!!

You can all come to my event, it will involve NES tournaments in various classics and DS tournaments in Mario Kart, on the GameCube there will be a ridiculously large Smash Bros. tournament and of course laptops for feeds from the real event E3

There will be tea, cake and biccies.

It's called E360.

You know, as much as it seemed before like they were going to reveal EVERYTHING at E3...looking at that Reggie interview in the other topic, he says they'll reveal even more after E3...and then more again near launch....that seems like we might not know that much more at E3 to be honest.

I mean stuff that we know but dont fully know if you get what i mean.Stuff like the date, price, virtual console games ,developers making games and some launch games

You know, as much as it seemed before like they were going to reveal EVERYTHING at E3...looking at that Reggie interview in the other topic, he says they'll reveal even more after E3...and then more again near launch....that seems like we might not know that much more at E3 to be honest.

In terms of information being revealed after E3 I think thats more like price,release date etc.

I'm confident we'll sell Rev games in action at E3, as well as the other secret revealed.