N-Europe

Revolution game list

Stabby

AH! Então é mesmo tuga. Dos foruns da ENE3 certo?

Anyway, this is great news, for me as a portuguese (we're very nationalist about this kind of things, also maybe I just found a place that I would like to work in), and for small budget gamming companys around the world, it seems like Nintendo is getting want they want.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, this is great news, for me as a portuguese (we're very nationalist about this kind of things, also maybe I just found a place that I would like to work in), and for small budget gamming companys around the world, it seems like Nintendo is getting want they want.
That's a good thing I might say, we might be few but we are really proud :)

Good news that a portuguese developer is developing for Revo, I wouldn't mind working there yay.gif

Rumor: Ubisoft game lineup fiscal year 2007

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 5 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PSP) - November 2006

Assassin (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PSP) - March 2007

Rayman 4 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PS2, handheld) - November 2006

Brothers in Arms 3 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo Revolution, DS ) - February 2007

Ninja Turtles (PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Revolution, PC, handheld) - Spring 2007

Just add Dark messia and Spilter cell to that list and i'm sattesfied with UBI.

WOW WOW The Ydreams interested in REVO ? WOW i remember in 2004 when they were in my Univercity (Universidade do Minho) talking a little about there future, they only mention the cellphone games. Now they talk about DS and PSP, and now REvolution. Big Big change.

It's quiet around Camelot nowadays - I expect either a DS or Rev continuation of Golden Sun is very likely to happen.

Either that or Mario Tennis Revolution (which would be ok with the FHC right?)

WOW WOW The Ydreams interested in REVO ? WOW i remember in 2004 when they were in my University (Universidade do Minho) talking a little about there future, they only mentioned the cellphone games. Now they talk about DS and PSP, and now Revolution. Big Big change.
I overheard more information about Ydreams... sounds like they are not that small anymore... BES (Banco Espirito Santo) gave them the sum of 7 million euro and other person told me that they were going after a licence with Mourinho for this game... seems like a big thing is planned.

note that this is not confirmed with articles or sources, just loose information.

Rumor: Ubisoft game lineup fiscal year 2007

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 5 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PSP) - November 2006

Assassin (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PSP) - March 2007

Rayman 4 (PS3, Xbox 360, Rev, PC, PS2, handheld) - November 2006

Brothers in Arms 3 (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo Revolution, DS ) - February 2007

Ninja Turtles (PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Revolution, PC, handheld) - Spring 2007

Just add Dark messia and Spilter cell to that list and i'm sattesfied with UBI.

Ghost recon as well would be good.

Olha o Zicler, há tto tempo!

Sorrty for speaking portuguese.

Anyway, I was at a conference today from a big Portuguese company (big in Portugal, not so big considering other game developers) called Ydreams. You might know them from the cell phone game Undercover, which was the first game to use location recognition technology and for the cell phone game for the BBC show Spooks. Anyway, they work with augmented reality and whatnot and are always trying to innovate. Which of course made me think about Revolution and DS. Now, to cut to the chase, they anounced they were making Nintendo DS and Revolution videogames. They could say nothing about the Rev game, except that it was a football game. This is VERY important news. If a portuguese company (our country is horribly positioned in the game development market) can make a Revolution game, surely what Nintendo said about captivating small developers is true. The spokesman for the company said that they were interested in Revolution (DS and PSP too) specially because of the motion tracking (a field they're familiar with) and because it was very cheap, easy to program and because Nintendo was handling third parties extremely well. Huge change from the N64 days wouldn't you say? While this might be small, it's actually very important news.

Here's the company's site by the way:

http://www.ydreams.com/ydreams_2005/index.php?version=1〈=en

Knowing about their current distribution method and the probable low-end budget for this game, it might be a download game for the Revolution. Remember that not every game will come out on disk format... we also have to consider games that will only be distributed on Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

I've got several more from BIgTac you've not included ;)

- Zoonami:

Game Zero

Other title

- Squenix:

3 titles / 2 launch

- Sega:

3 titles / 1 launch

- Nintendo:

Not only one but 2 new IPs

3 weird genre titles

2 titles from Camelot, not 1

WarioWare confirmed for launch

Pilotwings

Sorry for my English! Seeya!

PD: They're old, maybe BigTac doesn't count on them anymore, but they're in BT's previous posts. What do you think, BT? Thank you!

SquareEnix have 2 titles on Revolution. It's believed that FF:CC might just make it in 06.

Also once again confirming from NoA that we will get some new Revolution info at GDC. And maybe even at least one big thing.

Expect continuing game info/announcements to come in around GDC and in April of course besides the titles that won't be revealed until E3.

On the topic of Games being shown publicly before E3. I am not able to get a 100% confirmation that this will the case. But are definatly rumors. On this topic however I do think Nintendo should just wait until E3 to show game footage/screens publicly including 3rd party of course. The things is if Nintendo adn 3rd parties show off screens and footage publicly before E3 than what will be left to show at E3 ?

Also as mentioned by Matt-IGN developers will be showing some game-footage/info maybe playability to some gaming press soon (how much is unconfirmed). I am expecting to get to see and hopefully play some official stuff from a couple developers next month. Running on near final Revolution hardware. Th Revolution is finished. I can not wait until GDC hopefully I can get some nice info.

It's coming in a big way.

I have seen some games running on PS3 hardware. One exclusive title I saw set to hit in 2007 looks amazing. As far as this year an launch. Make no mistake Sony have to come out "guns blazing" as far as games are concerned. The games have to all look amazing. They can't come with sub-par titles like what the 360 has had in it's first couple months. And I would think that Sony knows this and they will make sure this isn't the case for their titles along with 3rd parties.

Cause Microsoft will have some big titles coming.

Unfortuantly, sometimes, the fanboy side of me escapes and can kill sony and microsoft fanboys quite easily.

Mmm, that just gave me an idea. :wink:

*Turns into Ninty fanboy and kills all the Sony and Microsoft fanboys*

YAY!

I'm getting feed up with Sony though I am looking forward to what the PS3 can really do

I don't think the PS3 graphics are really that impressive, sure, there some nice lighting effect, and all, but, so far, all that people have seen is pre-rendered footage, therefore, that means that the actual ingame graphics of the PS3 won't be as good as Sony is hyping them to be.

As long as the Revolution is 2/3 times more powerful than the GC or XBOX, I'll be happy.