Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

(also, if there's really some specific clothing you're after, it's probably better to ask in advance and I'll check. I'll be randomly dropping clothes on the floor so it's going to be hard if you're looking for something specific).

1 hour ago, Katie said:

@Sméagol do you have a power suit? My other half is after that, preferably green but any would do. I'll come by for a clothes market. I'll probably be on from 10ish

Ehm.. I have a full red suit I won't be using anymore probably, and black boots. But nothing in the green colour. Let me know if you want the red suit, I'll reserve it.

Does anyone have any star items from Celeste they want to trade? I only have the moon and rocket but would love a crescent moon chair thing or one of the light up stars? 

I have the ingredients needed to craft them if anyone has the recipes to do them for me? 

1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

Does anyone have any star items from Celeste they want to trade? I only have the moon and rocket but would love a crescent moon chair thing or one of the light up stars? 

I have the ingredients needed to craft them if anyone has the recipes to do them for me? 

I'll craft you one of the nova stars as a thank you for the zen cusions! I do not have spare celeste recipes though.

• Like 1

I'll be setting up now. I was hoping to make 14:00 CEST, but I'm not going to make that (I still need to build the actual market). Hope to start around 14:00 UK.

This is the last time to ask for anything specific I may have!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I can trade you a moon chair for the rocket? 

28 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'll be setting up now. I was hoping to make 14:00 CEST, but I'm not going to make that (I still need to build the actual market). Hope to start around 14:00 UK.

This is the last time to ask for anything specific I may have!

I’ll visit! :)

Any animal clothing

Purple, orange and/or black mesh cap

Any uniforms/job related clothing (no sports)

Any horror/fantasy clothing (skulls, super heroes, etc)

14 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Great! I will bring a rocket over if you can open?! It’s from my other island (Aneres2 -  Cinnabar). :) 

Gates are open again!

@BowserBasher the green suit (just the body) would be great. 

Don't forget it's Zell's birthday anyone that comes over.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, markderoos said:

Do you have a red power suit (is that the iron man lookalike?) if so, I’d love to have one too! :)

Do you want the mask that looks like his mask? The suits are the Zap Power suits I have them all. 

11 minutes ago, Katie said:

Gates are open again!

@BowserBasher the green suit (just the body) would be great. 

Don't forget it's Zell's birthday anyone that comes over.

I’ll bring one over for you. 

ok. I think I’m getting the Zap suits and Power suits mixed up. Which ones are you guys after? I have all Zap helmets and suits but only have have three of the items called Power Helmet

Edited by BowserBasher