N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

10 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Thanks @daftada  

Hey we have two of the same villagers! 
Reneigh and Marshall. Marshall even has the exact same house set up haha. 

My wife has Reneigh on her island too! Marshal’s one of the most wanted islanders according to the interwebs. Might sell him off on eBay if he does anything to annoy me. Thanks for popping round!

If anyone comes across anything football related (other than the goal or an actual football, got those) can you let me know. Ta!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, daftada said:

My wife has Reneigh on her island too! Marshal’s one of the most wanted islanders according to the interwebs. Might sell him off on eBay if he does anything to annoy me. Thanks for popping round!

If anyone comes across anything football related (other than the goal or an actual football, got those) can you let me know. Ta!

Yeah I seen he was popular. Not sure why he isn’t really my favourite. I have Raddle and Bill who are my two. I also have Fauna who is apparently popular and she is very sweet. 

Kabuki is another one of mine who is popular but again, I don’t see it! 

I’m on the scrounge again for a display board. Gutted I don’t have a recipe for these. 
I want a little coffee shop area, so would like a sign to customise if anyone has any? 
Again I can return watering flowers, bells or something I may have that you are after. :) 

8 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

I’m on the scrounge again for a display board. Gutted I don’t have a recipe for these. 
I want a little coffee shop area, so would like a sign to customise if anyone has any? 
Again I can return watering flowers, bells or something I may have that you are after. :) 

I just happen to get the recipe this evening, I think? Not sure if the one you want.

Does anyone have any coffee tables available to them? Ideally this one but any others are good too

Wooden%20low%20table.png

Also:

Wooden stool:

340?cb=20200326060603

Whatever t f this is called in game:

ScreenShot20200501at.jpg

Happy to offer Miles Tickets or whatever you need

Edited by Ronnie

4 minutes ago, Tales said:

The top one is a wooden low table, right? I have that one and the stool. The menu chalkboard I've ordered and mailed you. I'll craft and mail the others tomorrow.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I owe you one. Will come water flowers or something