img09810ak.jpg

nrs986small4oy.jpg

The menu says:

Game Catalog

Friend Management

Manage Memory

DS Connection

Console Settings

I don't believe it 100% because the 2 images are supposed to be the same at a different angle, but the mario ds image is cropped in the first one. Still, it's interesting.

http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9272

What I'd like to know is why are they supposedly demonstrating the Revolution using a DS game? It seems like they are implying connectivity between the DS and "Nintendo RS". Also the "Nintendo Store" is highlighted on the screens. Maybe you can download DS games from the virtual console? Or maybe the game will release on both formats...

...or maybe they're fake.

The DS is definately used in conjuction with the Revoluton in my opinion however i'm pretty sure it's not so that the Revolution can let you play DS games on a big screen!

The DS will be used to control certain games...

Like Pestneb said, the man isn't really affected by the projection light, cleverly you can see part of Mario going into is head, but his hand hasn't got any blue on, which it would.

I'm not to sure about the interface either really, but it certainly sticks to Nintendo's simplier menus etc.. idea so everyone can understand and use it.

:)

also on the first image the projected screen is affected by the guy, but the images its displaying look like they are projected on a flat surface that is parallell to the screen being projected on.

Yeah :hmm: ...Depending on what angle you're at, you will get shadows, it's only affected my his hand and arm marginally and the light on his face is wobbly, but that is to be expected, so I don't think what you say is correct; however, the rest of Mario does not seem to appear of his face!!

Any of you thought of the other possibility? That you can download demos for ds games on the revo which then transfers them over to the ds?

It probably is a fake but I think that would explain why the new mario bros shot is there.

And they wouldn't have used Mario in something as general as that. What if someone doesn't like Mario, but would still have bought a Revolution, if it hadn't been a mario in the interface? Hypothetically.

How can someone not like Mario? Frankly the idea of somebody not liking Mario chills me to the bone...