NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Nintendo Power: Keep your eye on Reggie, February 9th

hey im ukrainian.... anyway i hope something good is shown, no other comment.

Oh no! It's on Thursday! I'm not home when they announce those stuff :(

So? Im sure it'l be there when you get home...

If not well, your luck sucks.

10:30am on the west coast of US is about 6:30pm in the UK.

well if the 'No End soon' blog is too be believed somethings going to happen.

http://revolutiondevelopment.blogspot.com/

February 9: Blog becomes active again.

February 11: Summary of Mr.Reggie will be given with explanations about several announced things.

February 10 – 17: Exclusive interview with revogaming.net with exclusive details about No End Soon.

We know what Mr.Reggie will announce and all I can tell you is; Look forward to it, don’t expect an E3-a-like announcement, but a nice solid amount of new information which will keep the community busy for a while!. We’ve already received a new policy ( included with the new development kits ), which will become active right after his announcements. You should look forward to his speech and check this blog right after his speech. Within a few hours after Mr.Reggie his speech we’ll update with lots of news. This new policy allows us to reveal many more things, so you can expect a very long read and .... maybe even more.

also in the future:

March 21: Nintendo conference, second Revolutionary aspect will be fully revealed, including list of games which can be downloaded from day one. No End Soon backward compatibility game for exclusive features will be included in this list. Look for more information about this right after the announced at this blog.

I hope at least the name is revealed!

I hope he reveals the final name and something about Zelda, after all they have to tell something, it doesn't show up on the release list of this quartal (or half year - not sure) and the fans want an explanation :D

But maybe he's just showing us how many names he has already taken :p

Ahh, the hype is coming back although I try not to have too high expectations.

There going to reveal something, but nothing to spectacular, they keep that for E3.

It will be new information on the Revolution probably! Or hopefully more Zelda news!

I'll keep a eye out on things on Feb 9th! :D

I have no solid info on what Reggie will talk about but her are

Hot rumors on Reggie upcoming speech:

A Zelda update

DS Lite info for the American press

Revolution final name

Some kind of reference to some developers working on the Revolution and/or some game references.

Classic Shell

And of course more cryptic talk and hints

Out of these the rumors, here what I think will be most likely 1) Cryptic talk and hints on the Revolution 2) Zelda Info 3) DS Lite info 4) Revolution final name

During the whole presentation you should listen very carefully to what Mr.Reggie will say, as he will give hints at the third revolutionary aspect.

Knowing Nintendo's infamous hush-hushness perhaps we should note down every seventh word and that'll tell us.

Still, its only like 11 days away so...yeah. Not long to wait.

i think we will defo get the final name, defo get DS lite details, defo get TP info.

i think we stand a good chance of getting the Shell as well. so i am getting hyped.

I think something will be announced,but to remain safe im keeping my expectations low

I'm not anticipating anything major, though it would be nice - Maybe a confirmation that Twilight Princess will be compatible with the Revolution Controller, I don't imagine we'll find out the final name till E3 personally.

Hasn't Nintendo commented that as we get closer to E3, we'll hear less and less info. Not that we can get much less than "Naff All".

Hasn't Nintendo commented that as we get closer to E3, we'll hear less and less info. Not that we can get much less than "Naff All".

Total opposite mate. We won't get less but a little bit more infro up to E3, then they will totally explode and blow everyone away at E3 :bowdown:

yeah they said they would release more on the build up to E3. if E3 is going to be the almighty showing we expect then nintendo will need to capitalise with the release of the rev not too long after. 3 months perhaps. i could just be dreaming though.

yeah they said they would release more on the build up to E3. if E3 is going to be the almighty showing we expect then nintendo will need to capitalise with the release of the rev not too long after. 3 months perhaps. i could just be dreaming though.

that's what i'm constantly thinking. they gotta bring it out soon, when the hype is at the top.

[...]

But maybe he's just showing us how many names he has already taken :p

[...]

Reggie: "And let me add another number to the ones previously shown: 3.2 billion. that's the number of names i have already taken." crowd: *astonished*

Reggie: "hehe all my plans have succeeded. *evil-laugh*" ;)

Hmm if this is something (rather than Nintendo just telling us what we already know/don't care about) then it could turn out to be a good day cause Rob Thomas (creator of Veronica Mars, not the Matchbox 20 guy) is doing a webchat the same day. Lets hope its not just a "We have xxx users on Wi-Fi now, yay us" kind of thing.

I really think Reggie is some kind of internet gangster who is involved with identity fraud rings.

All this talk of taking names.. it's the biggest growing crime in the world.

PS. the pictochat must be proper busy at the event, and mariokart tourneys.. I wouldn't be listening to what he had to say. just drawing pictures of pen0r with people

I hear rumours Valve are to talk at D.I.C.E. about a project they are developing for Revolution. Hope its true.

Sign in to follow this