NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Do you have a dart board @Aneres11? Not sure if that's what your arcade needs but it's yours if you want it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

Do you have a dart board @Aneres11? Not sure if that's what your arcade needs but it's yours if you want it

I don’t, as it happens! Although could I put it up as there’s technically no wall? 

Just now, Aneres11 said:

I don’t, as it happens! Although could I put it up as there’s technically no wall? 

It's free-standing like your arcade machine

1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

Nah, I have a spare one as well.. It's a big ass electtronic one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

It's free-standing like your arcade machine

Ah is it?! Amazing. 
If you don’t need it then I’d love to take it off you. Do you want to send or visit or welcome visit? Happy to open my gates :) 

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Ah is it?! Amazing. 
If you don’t need it then I’d love to take it off you. Do you want to send or visit or welcome visit? Happy to open my gates :) 

Happy to visit for a bit but may have to rush off at a moment's notice. Getting frustrated by my builders block over here so could do with a change of scenery :-)

Edited by Ronnie

Happy to visit for a bit but may have to rush off at a moment's notice. Getting frustrated by my builders block over here so could do with a change of scenery :-)

No probs. Will open now! 

Had a great time watching @Tales and then @BowserBasher trying to infiltrate the private garden area on my island! :laughing: Thanks for visiting guys. :) 

Is anyone still online on their Switch at the moment? I’m having trouble reconnecting, not sure if it’s on my end though, or if something is up with Nintendo’s servers. :hmm: 

• Weird 1

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

Had a great time watching @Tales and then @BowserBasher trying to infiltrate the private garden area on my island! :laughing: Thanks for visiting guys. :) 

Is anyone still online on their Switch at the moment? I’m having trouble reconnecting, not sure if it’s on my end though, or if something is up with Nintendo’s servers. :hmm: 

I had this too. The switch kept freezing up when I tried to go to internet settings too. Managed to turn the switch off, go into setting and delete the internet setting and redid it. It seems to have worked for now. 

• Thanks 1

Apparently a lot of Virgin Media customers are experiencing cut outs and no internet. Might be why @RedShell

mines working and gate is open for flower watering party. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Had a great time watching @Tales and then @BowserBasher trying to infiltrate the private garden area on my island! :laughing: 

anigif_sub-buzz-1144-1582200538-1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Weird 1

Thanks @Ronnie
The arcade is looking even better with your gifts! 

nU83acB_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And I think you added 5k to the incline fund?! If so, very very kind you really didn’t need too. Thanks again. 

• Like 1

It's things like that that make me realize that one of the new features I want is, customizable buildings. Placing stuff outdoors is great! But not everything is supposed to be outdoors! :laughing:

So I'd like empty buildings you can place and customize and decorate any way you wantmake your own diner, flower shop, concert venue, or like this, an arcade.

• Like 1

Really cool arcade. I never seem to get table footballs or popcorn machines at my Nooks. It's usually things like urinals, treadmills or EXIT signs :indeed:

EWoPiahU0AEIhFZedit.jpg

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

So I'd like empty buildings you can place and customize and decorate any way you wantmake your own diner, flower shop, concert venue, or like this, an arcade.

I imagine that'll be a free update at some point down the line. Would be great!

• Haha 1

I never seem to get table footballs or popcorn machines at my Nooks. It's usually things like urinals, treadmills or EXIT signs :indeed:

I replaced my green popcorn machine for a black one. if you want it, I'd love to trade it for a treadmill or cool exit sign (there are multiple variations).

14 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I replaced my green popcorn machine for a black one. if you want it, I'd love to trade it for a treadmill or cool exit sign (there are multiple variations).

The treadmill is like 140K bells can you give me 130 + popcorn machine?

Just now, Ronnie said:

The treadmill is like 140K bells can you give me 130 + popcorn machine?

Exit sign will be fine to. :p

(or you know, I can just add the bells :p)

The exit sign was a previous day I’m afraid. Didn’t buy it but the treadmill is still at my Nooks so I can pick that up for you if you want it. Can exchange tomorrow maybe?

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Exit sign will be fine to. :p

I have an exit sign if you want it.

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

The exit sign was a previous day I’m afraid. Didn’t buy it but the treadmill is still at my Nooks so I can pick that up for you if you want it. Can exchange tomorrow maybe?

Nah don't worry about it.

3 minutes ago, martinist said:

I have an exit sign if you want it.

Which one?

3 minutes ago, martinist said:

white background with red capital letters

So, opposite of this?

Sure I'll take it.

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

So, opposit of this?

Just checked. It's the same one as that. Sorry

Are all bridges the same width? Finally bought my second one planning to link the right-hand side of my island and have it mirror the bridge linking the left... But it's too wide because the river curves 🤦