NEurope
Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Oh crap, so i only have 2 days to catch a tuna? Better get my rod and start tossing it vigorously.

• Haha 3

Does anyone want to buy a red claw bath tub? Nook is also selling a ship deck floor. And CJ is visiting, if you have any models you want made.

Ah too bad. I meant Flick by the way, but I assume that's not going to matter. Can you still sell him bugs?

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Ah too bad. I meant Flick by the way, but I assume that's not going to matter. Can you still sell him bugs?

Might visit anyway if your gate’s open ?

9 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Might visit anyway if your gate’s open ?

Sure, gate's open in a sec. It's raining by the way.

Edited by Sméagol

What's the consensus on crap butterflies? Catch them to force better ones to spawn quicker? Or leave them as they aren't worth it?

If it's not a Peacock or of the other fancy ones I'm not even considering it. So I haven't been catching many.

I could have considering catching smaller butterflies, and fish again, if they could just cut that announcement/show off part. It's just annoying and makes it not worth the time.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 1

Does anyone happen to have the cart item that’s filled with flowers? It’s like a wooden style cart with plants in. It’s not something you can plant your own flowers in though I don’t think. 

Been after one for ages but no joy so far! Happy to trade for something if anyone has one! Or two or three as they look v cool. 

22 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Does anyone happen to have the cart item that’s filled with flowers? It’s like a wooden style cart with plants in. It’s not something you can plant your own flowers in though I don’t think. 

Been after one for ages but no joy so far! Happy to trade for something if anyone has one! Or two or three as they look v cool. 

I can make you as many as you like. Only thing I don't have tons of are the yellow roses. They're really nice though and plenty of customisation options

EUXduKVVAAEH4gr.jpg

Just now, Ronnie said:

I can make you as many as you like. Only thing I don't have tons of are the yellow roses. They're really nice though and plenty of customisation options

EUXduKVVAAEH4gr.jpg

That’s the one! Ah wow I didn’t realise you needed all those materials?! Where are you all getting these great DIY recipes from? I don’t seem to come across too many anymore and not sure why? 

I don’t have many roses at all. All I have are white ones. :( 

1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

That’s the one! Ah wow I didn’t realise you needed all those materials?! Where are you all getting these great DIY recipes from? I don’t seem to come across too many anymore and not sure why? 

I don’t have many roses at all. All I have are white ones. :( 

I'm not getting many cool ones lately either tbh, got this one weeks ago. If I see another diy I'll let you know. I'll make you one with the roses I have though no worries.

Edited by Ronnie

Just now, Ronnie said:

I'm not getting many cool ones lately either tbh, got this on weeks ago. If I see another diy I'll let you know. Can make you one with the roses I have atm

Don’t go to too much trouble though. Only if they’re spare I don’t wanna rob any part of your island of flowers. 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

Don’t go to too much trouble though. Only if they’re spare I don’t wanna rob any part of your island of flowers. 👍🏻

Nah it's fine, they'll grow back in a day or two, you just pick them off the stem. Tomorrow morning ok, if you're around

Just now, Ronnie said:

Nah it's fine, they'll grow back in a day or two, you just pick them off the stem. Tomorrow morning ok, if you're around

Great thank you. I’m off work tomorrow so yes that’s perfect, thanks! 

EWuGzybWsAAFv2s?format=jpg&name=900x900

No, this is not a photoshop job

What a world we live in when Animal Crossing makes the front page of the FT!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Weird 3

Is there a way of knowing what a tree is without uprooting it and looking in your inventory?

Apparently my islanders hate how many trees I have. They'll regret it when there's no oxygen!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Is there a way of knowing what a tree is without uprooting it and looking in your inventory?

Apparently my islanders hate how many trees I have. They'll regret it when there's no oxygen!

Not directly. When you stop selling your fruit (and therefore don't pick the fruit) it's easy to see.

32 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Not directly. When you stop selling your fruit (and therefore don't pick the fruit) it's easy to see.

I'm not actually selling fruit much. I'm finding resource mining to be a drag so I'm barely doing it (although at least with fruit your hands don't break every ten minutes). Might just chop the ones without fruit, I've got plenty of fruit trees left to replenish if some get lost. 

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'm not actually selling fruit much. I'm finding resource mining to be a drag so I'm barely doing it (although at least with fruit your hands don't break every ten minutes). Might just chop the ones without fruit, I've got plenty of fruit trees left to replenish if some get lost. 

Don't chop them all, those are the cherry blossom trees! (amongst other things)

Gate is open, but somebody else posted a better price on that dutch forum. But I have now all the stuff needed for the kitchenette I believe!

• Dodo = 3H8FN
  • Don't run through the flowers! :p
  • Some people know by now, but I have a fossil graveyard. Take what you're missing. They're grouped horizontally.
  • Leif available.
  • Mallary is making a bamboo candle holder right now.
  • Ables have pilot outfit, all dandy hats and fedoras, and paper bag.
  • Nook.. is empty by now. :p
  • It's raining.

I love spare diy recipes in return for the fossils, but it's not necessary.

I'll be AFK, going back to bed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Are you visiting your villagers enough in their homes?  When I'm wandering around I check in on anyone who's indoors.  If they're not constructing anything I leave immediately and they give me a big "?".

• Haha 1
  • Weird 1

4 minutes ago, Grazza said:

Are you visiting your villagers enough in their homes?  When I'm wandering around I check in on anyone who's indoors.  If they're not constructing anything I leave immediately and they give me a big "?".

To be fair, I haven’t done that as much recently. But have had a fair few recipes from doing that earlier on. Good idea thanks! 

I trade my fossils for diy recipes with other people. Does anyone want a golden arowana recipe?

And yes, always check your indoor villagers, not just on your own island, but also when visiting.

Yesterday, I got a recipe from @Kaepora_Gaebora that way, while on @Sprout's island, everything was closed off. So my visit to @Kaepora_Gaebora was more worthwile!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Great thank you. I’m off work tomorrow so yes that’s perfect, thanks! 

Gate's open for you (or anyone really) if you want to come pick it up. I'll be around for the next hour or so. It's raining and Leif's about (selling hydrangeas)

If you have a couple of Natural Square Tables that'd be great?

Edited by Ronnie
  • Thanks 1