Ronnie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons (March 2020)

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I haven't actually thought of a dress code yet. So feel free to spitball some ideas and I'll pick one I like.

6 spaces open, first-come, first-served basis. If you're not certain you can make it, feel free to put yourself down as a maybe.

How about everyone designs a custom outfit based on their favourite Pokémon? :hehe:

Anyway, add me to the guest list please, but it’ll have to be as a maybe for now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2020 at 5:16 PM, RedShell said:

How about everyone designs a custom outfit based on their favourite Pokémon? :hehe:

Anyway, add me to the guest list please, but it’ll have to be as a maybe for now.

Seeing as no-one suggested anything else. That's good enough for me!

Time: Friday 8pm

Island Venue: Capim Town

Dress Code: My Favourite Pokémon (Custom designs encouraged)

Party Goers: 

@Glen-i (Island provider and Party Host)

@BowserBasher

"Maybes"

@RedShell @markderoos

Of course, if you're not artistically inclined (or just can't be bothered), I suppose there's nothing stopping you from nicking a design from that Able Sisters Terminal. No-one would know. (Unless it's one of mine, then I'd know)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we’re right around the corner from September and have had no news of the next round of updates. Wonder what we are getting if anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

So we’re right around the corner from September and have had no news of the next round of updates. Wonder what we are getting if anything. 

Supposedly some kind of Direct/video thing on Friday (pinch of salt). Maybe then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/08/2020 at 7:17 AM, Glen-i said:

Seeing as no-one suggested anything else. That's good enough for me!

Time: Friday 8pm

Island Venue: Capim Town

Dress Code: My Favourite Pokémon (Custom designs encouraged)

Party Goers: 

@Glen-i (Island provider and Party Host)

@BowserBasher

"Maybes"

@RedShell @markderoos

Of course, if you're not artistically inclined (or just can't be bothered), I suppose there's nothing stopping you from nicking a design from that Able Sisters Terminal. No-one would know. (Unless it's one of mine, then I'd know)

This going ahead still?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And here is the september video:

Not much new there, so I think I'll just leave my town as is for now but when the october/Halloween update comes I may jump back in.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s a bit disappointing but I guess we’ve become accustomed to new content every month. Hopefully they will release some new soon (not including Halloween)

In better news I got my first Museum painting from a villager Today. Can’t remember who it was as I just grabbed the present and deleted the letter. Lol. But I have a shiny new Calm Painting. 
Ive got all the new fish and bugs so I’m only 2 bugs from completion and about 4 or 5 fish. Need to go diving for the new sea creatures too. I have found that getting the new critters has seemed so much easier in this game than in all previous games. I’ve usually got them all within a couple of days whereas in previous games it took a lot longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

That’s a bit disappointing but I guess we’ve become accustomed to new content every month. Hopefully they will release some new soon (not including Halloween)

In better news I got my first Museum painting from a villager Today. Can’t remember who it was as I just grabbed the present and deleted the letter. Lol. But I have a shiny new Calm Painting. 
Ive got all the new fish and bugs so I’m only 2 bugs from completion and about 4 or 5 fish. Need to go diving for the new sea creatures too. I have found that getting the new critters has seemed so much easier in this game than in all previous games. I’ve usually got them all within a couple of days whereas in previous games it took a lot longer. 

If you have caught every fish since March you should only have 2 fish left. Both fish and bugs have one remaining for November and one for December. For deep sea, you will be done next March I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tales said:

If you have caught every fish since March you should only have 2 fish left. Both fish and bugs have one remaining for November and one for December. For deep sea, you will be done next March I think.

I know I missed the Stringfish and it seems I somehow missed the Football fish and Bitterling too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

In better news I got my first Museum painting from a villager Today. Can’t remember who it was as I just grabbed the present and deleted the letter. Lol. But I have a shiny new Calm Painting. 

Lucky you. I've received 4 paintings from my villagers and they've all been fake.

Island full of crooks. I suppose when your island is 30% Crocodile, you shouldn't expect much. I suppose you could say that they're Krookodiles...

Pokémon Pun!

  • Weird 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real upgrade there is being able to use the phone app to do reactions.

Way better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That video needs a Warning, I almost had a heart attack, way too scary. 
 

Awesome looking stuff though. Just hope those new emotions are permanent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Anyone know if the acorns and pinecones will cease to be available after September?

They're the autumn DIY item (Like Spring Bamboo and Summer Shells for those seasons), so they'll stick around until December.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The acorns and pine cones are such a chore to collect... :blank: They really should’ve considered lowering the rate at which tree branches fall during the autumn to make it less of a faff.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RedShell said:

The acorns and pine cones are such a chore to collect... :blank: They really should’ve considered lowering the rate at which tree branches fall during the autumn to make it less of a faff.

I just can't be bothered, got one acorn after shaking trees over 50 times and thought, "No recipe is worth this".

Amazingly enough, I have better things to do.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve made another collection of footy shirts - all 20 Premier league home shirts if anyone is interested?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, last time I tried this, it fell flat on its face, but Halloween is coming up so... Who's up for a...

Halloween N-Europe Partay!

Time: Saturday 31st, 8pm (UK Time)

Island Venue: Capim Town

Dress Code: Do I really need to spell this one out?

Party Goers:

@Glen-i (Party Host, Island Provider)

Maybes:

 

OK, I'm gonna explain the dress code a little. It must be a spooky costume. If I see a single "Sexy nurse" outfit, I'm placing you in last place for every single game we play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25-10-2020 at 11:59 AM, Glen-i said:

OK, I'm gonna explain the dress code a little. It must be a spooky costume. If I see a single "Sexy nurse" outfit, I'm placing you in last place for every single game we play!

So sexy zombie nurse it is!

I'll try to join, but it's Saturday night and usually it's our movie night here so I'm not going to confirm 100%.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Glen-i, count me in for the Halloween party! :hehe:

5 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

So sexy zombie nurse it is!

Damn it, guess I’ll be sexy vampire nurse then. :heh:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites