Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Yakuza Remastered Collection

Hero-of-Time

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Thank God for that physical collection. :peace: 

Yup. It's gonna be great having them all on one console.

I see you've recently played through both 0 and the first game. You played them just like I did in that you just concentrated on the story. I'm very happy that you enjoyed them both.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You played them just like I did in that you just concentrated on the story.

Well, I did spent a few hours at the Mahjong parlor because I really like that game, even though I have no fucking idea how to properly play :laughing: But yes, the story was my main focus. And I have to say: both 0 and Kiwami had great stories and incredible characters.

• Haha 1

• Hero-of-Time changed the title to Yakuza Remastered Collection
  • 2 weeks later...

I should pre-order it but...

yakuzaremasteredbeauty.jpg

It seems they will be doing what they always do with Yakuza games, Day one version = superfluous, elaborate alebiet very nice packaging.

Then later they'll release the collection in a proper PS4 case, so I might just be better off waiting.

24 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

It seems they will be doing what they always do with Yakuza games, Day one version = superfluous, elaborate alebiet very nice packaging.

Then later they'll release the collection in a proper PS4 case, so I might just be better off waiting.

Yup, i'll be waiting as well. I can't be having a special edition box/steel book on the shelf when all the rest are in a normal case. :nono:

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Happenstance said:

Oh and I don't know if you guys have seen but the regular boxed edition is also available now.

Thanks for the reminder. :D

I found it out a few weeks ago but The Game Collection still had copies of the Day 1 Edition in stock at that time, so I didn't want to risk pre-ordering and them sending me the steelbook like they did with Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and then having to buy display box art for the collection, a minor issue but still, I was just thinking that if it happened with Yakuza Remastered Collection then it would be even more of a hassle as the case will have to be a specific one with extra disc inserts.

Anyway, I have now ordered it... I don't really have the cash for it but it completes the Yakuza Collection and I do want to play all the games plus there isn't a lot of other games I really feel like I need on the PS4 now, aside from The Last of Us Part II and Ghost of Tsushima. :peace: