NEurope
Fresh

How much are you putting aside?

I won't even bother saving, something stupid like car maintenance will wipe out anything I try to build up. I'll wait until the time, shouldn't be more than a few weeks pay.

Im getting a healthy tax refund this year so im covered as long as nothing bizarre happens between now and november

Nothing. Credit Card will have to help out. I am not an early adopter, might wait for a price cut; but if the launch price is $299.99, I will get one at launch.

Him at the mo Ive about a grand in euros... whats that gonna be in pounds? seven to eight hundred?! And Ive I think 26 pounds to add to that. But after working and not really spending too mch between now and the end of the year... if the end of this year even turns out being the right date... Ill be able to afford it... I hope.

Who was it said about getting a new TV? That my friend is a very good idea, not only have I been gaming on a wee fourteen or sixteen inch since '96 well the wee beast blew a gasket over Chrimbo there so this summer is gonna require me making the investment in a new one. Yippee...

Who was it said about getting a new TV?
I am glad that I will not have to get a new TV. Money for TV will go to games/accesories.

i aint started saving yet or dont have a schedule to start saving but i plan to spend around £250, if its more than that at launch ill probably go into my overdraft on my bank account and spend an extra £50 or so or i might wait till the rev drops in price (unlikely though) :)

No need for me to save like you youngen's, i have quite a good paid job so ill pre-order a revo then just use my switch card on the day and whatever months wages will cover it. Ill probably get about 4 games or so on release.

I work in a gamestore.. so at lauch I wil get:

The machine

4controllers

All Nintendo games

The good 3party games

The games that look kinda good :P

And etc Accsesories. Snes pad and such :)

Then i will be poor the month after.. but who cares. I'll just stay home playing the revolution. (plz let ther be a good online game for launch)

£80 saved at the moment. I aim to have enough for a revo and a game by launch (£150? if we're lucky.)

I work in a gamestore.. so at lauch I wil get:

The machine

4controllers

All Nintendo games

The good 3party games

The games that look kinda good :P

And etc Accsesories. Snes pad and such :)

Then i will be poor the month after.. but who cares. I'll just stay home playing the revolution. (plz let ther be a good online game for launch)

SSB online good enough 4 ya :P

Specifically for the revolution £0.

if its cheap enough, and my life is as rubbish then as it is right now, then I'll probably get it, all add-ons and all the launch games at launch.

hopefully I'll wait until it hits its first price drop, or (fingers crossed) I won't care if I get one at all or not.

SSB online good enough 4 ya :P

Hell yeah!

Nothing like getting owned at a game you think your good at :laughing:

- Anyone needs a slave?

- Will not work for food.

- Will sell soul to Devil .

- Also available: Granny in prestine condition.

PM your offers.

i am saving for a mortgage at the moment. but i could blow it all on the rev. £6,000 and the rev sounds like a good investment to me. if not i have a very healthy credit card limit which would be good.

when it comes close to the date ill put aside a bit of money to buy one and the games i want....also may trade in my xbox on that day to get more games/stuff for it

also may trade in my xbox on that day to get more games/stuff for it

Let's hope they are still worth some money by the end of the year. If I get more than 30 euros for my Cube I'll be lucky :hmm:

Well I'm pretty much screwed. I'll have either blown all my money on Download tix and booze or I'll be in the Navy. If I don't go I'll have to get a crappy job in Sainsburys and live at home till I'm 30. Fun times.

hey tpf, how much do you want for your granny?

I have the devil's number if you want it, he's accepting souls.

Im hoping that it is released in November because then i'll have all my birthday money from september

I'm going to have a fair bit of money left over from this year's student loan. Plus, i aim to get a job this year as well during my second year at Uni. So, plenty of Revo lovin' for me. :D

Not expecting any money for my birthday (which is like, in less than two weeks, hooray), so I gotta depend on my job. Which I hope I'll still be having by then, though it's very unlikely. Don't really make much money with that job anyway (between 100 and 200 euro each month) and I have to save up for my plane tickets (600 euro, gah) to see my boy again. So yeah... I don't really have any money yet for the Rev. I hope that by then I'll have enough to at least buy the console and like, one game or something.