N-Europe

Favourite Game Boxarts [56K NO] [Use Photobucket]

Stocka

That Mario Sunshine one isn't the boxart. It's the instruction manual boxart. See the staples? DO YOU SEE THE FUCKING STAPLES?

I'll post some of my favourites soon.

[Edit]

For starters, Super Mario Strikers has some incredibly good character art, so naturally this boxart deserves to make an appearance:

mario_smash_football_box_eur.jpg

The Japanese Smash Bros games always had neat boxarts, so GO:

box_ssb_j.jpg

box_ssbm_j.jpg

This one is also very cool:

boxart_pal_residentevil4_large.jpg

I'm not going to post them, but all the Pokémon boxarts have some great Ken Sugimori illustrations on them. The recent 3D ones are cool too.

Last for now:

4swordsboxlarge.jpg

The illustrations on that are amazingly cool.

That Mario Sunshine one isn't the boxart. It's the instruction manual boxart. See the staples? DO YOU SEE THE FUCKING STAPLES?

I'll post some of my favourites soon.

[Edit]

For starters, Super Mario Strikers has some incredibly good character art, so naturally this boxart deserves to make an appearance:

mario_smash_football_box_eur.jpg

It's the Japanese boxart homie.

pdz_box_us_bg.jpg

Is quite good aswell.

Damn. DAMN. DAMN.

In that case- Killer 7 by miles.

Why are the Chris here and the Chris at HM like 2 different people?

I believe it is a disease.

Wooselelitis - the ailment in which people like to suck up to and laugh at everything guy and mike say. It is believed this spawns from woosel. Guy and Mike are seen as 'popular', hence why people want to praise them in the hope they may reach the same status. As you can see this disease is particularly nasty and spreads very quickly. Currentyl the only cure is to kill yourself.

I had too much time on my hands.

Damn. DAMN. DAMN.

In that case- Killer 7 by miles.

Why are the Chris here and the Chris at HM like 2 different people?

Here I am not staff, at Fusion I have to keep things in order.

Wooselelitis - the ailment in which people like to suck up to and laugh at everything guy and mike say. It is believed this spawns from woosel. Guy and Mike are seen as 'popular', hence why people want to praise them in the hope they may reach the same status. As you can see this disease is particularly nasty and spreads very quickly. Currentyl the only cure is to kill yourself.

LOL, Come join us on Halo some time.

You have a very active imagination. We just all play Halo together a lot, so we all have a lot of inside jokes and our friendships have been taken to the next level. I really hope people don't see things as you just said, that would be kind of a shame.

BACK TO BOX ARTS.

You have a very active imagination. We just all play Halo together a lot, so we all have a lot of inside jokes and our friendships have been taken to the next level. I really hope people don't see things as you just said, that would be kind of a shame.

BACK TO BOX ARTS.

We (I) interupt this thead for a quick announcement. Please understand that the wooseletis post was a joke and it isn't a real disease. Keep your minds fixed on bird flu as is what will really kill you.

Now back to the thread.

As you may have guessed from my signature:

ME0000565470_2.jpg

Also:

045496733438F.JPG

The Four Swords and Animal Crossing Wide World ones, posted above, are great too.

I much prefer well drawn 2D boxarts to the lifeless 3D ones we get so many of nowadays.

I like the style of this, although the PC Gamer press comment slighly ruins it ><

B00005LDIU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The sequel - better box art:

B0000A1P6B.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And because I'm a big Sonic fan, I'll posy these! ^^ Although I like the sketchy look to this one:

B000CQEPHQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And here's a little something I got myself a while back, it looks quite cool imo ^^ :

100_1739.jpg