NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2017

Here is the updated League Table

The League Table

League%20table_zpspeutp0wk.jpg

Attendance was much better this week so from now on the league will be back to Thursday nights. Welcome back to @Bullet Will who takes top spot, lets see if we can knock him off.

Really liked the theme, thank you to @Glen-i for the suggestion. If you have a theme idea then drop me a message. Will also try and incorporate battle mode a bit more.

Also before signing off, I am looking to replace the graphics for theme panels so if any of you have any ideas, also send these by message. 

It's player's choice this Thursday so see you all then!!

Next League Night Thursday 29th June 8pm

2016%20PC_zpsfsuyodr8.jpg

Always in list

1. The Mole
  2. @Glen-i
  3. @BowserBasher
  4. @punio75

Edited by The Mole
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 10:10 PM, Nicktendo said:

D'oh! Completely forgot about tonight :cry:Sorry guys...

You weren't the only one, completely slipped my mind as well, sorry.

Oh, changed back to a Thursday? thanks for taking me off the list, don't think i could make it every week from now on since i missed it for two weeks straight >_<.

Anyway I'm in, if i'm there, great, if not then whatever.

I'm in - hoping to start scoring some more points after a bit more practice!

Sorry, won't be able to make it this week. If @Dcubed can't make it either, someone else will have to host.

Edited by Glen-i

Oh, we're doing Thursday now? Cool.

Sadly I can't make it this week, so someone else is gonna have to host.

• Like 1

Since I hosted a lot last league, I'd be more than happy to host again. Please add/send friend request if you don't already have me. 

1 hour ago, The Mole said:

BowserBasher I need your friend code please. Still time to sign up. See you all later!!!

My switch is showing us as friends already. Anyone else not friends with me send a request before tonight. 

I'll probably be there. I may go see a film last minute, but I think I'll stay at home. Anyway, you'll see me in the lobby if I've made up my mind.

Wow. I was having a bad night and then found out why. Don't play Zelda in handheld mode for 3 hours then expect the joycons to have enough power to MARIO Kart after even in normal mode. I was all over some of the courses and felt like I wasn't controlling the Kart and know why now  

Anyway I got the first two result screen but didn't get the third due to playing back in handheld mode. 

Edited by BowserBasher

Just now, BowserBasher said:

Wow. I was having a bad night and then found out why. Don't play Zelda in handheld mode for 3 hours then expect the joycons to have enough power to MARIO Kart orfter even in normal mode. I was all over some of the courses and felt like I wasn't controlling the Kart. 

Anyway I got the first two result screen but didn't get the third due to playing back in handheld mode. 

Don't worry, thanks to the switch screen captures it's very easy to take photos now so I have all the results.

Good games tonight, and also no disconnections!!

The League Table

League%20table_zpsgjxdbbxs.jpg

Good night in my opinion with no disconnections which is always good. The Mole regains top spot while a lot of changes in the middle of the table.

Still looking for new theme graphics so send them in if you have any ideas. Also if you have a theme suggestion, send them in also.

Here is the next theme. I called it 'Shy guy's colourful Journey'. You can pick any colour shy guy and the I have picked the most colourful tracks. The final GP will using the battle mode 'B-omb blast' so we can see all the nice colourful explosions. Signing off for now. See you all Thursday!!

Next League Night Thursday 6th July 8pm

2017%20Theme_zpsowe1spyt.jpg

Always in List

1. The Mole
  2. @Glen-i
  3. @BowserBasher
  4. @Punio75
Edited by The Mole
  • Like 1

Lovely setup, but unfortunately I'm working this Thursday, so I have to give it a miss.

Can't wait. Hoping to gain some points back with a fully charged joycon this time. 

1 hour ago, Emerald Emblem said:

Damn, I don't have the cushion tyres. Gotta give it a miss then.

I will see if I can find an alternate for you if you still want to play

1 hour ago, Emerald Emblem said:

Damn, I don't have the cushion tyres. Gotta give it a miss then.

Lame Mario Kart nerd powers activate! The Sponge Tires have exactly the same stats and are available from the start.

• Like 2

Can't play, i've got a green bowling final to play at 7 tonight. I've never won a trophy in my life so i want it!!

• Like 1

Just like every week: I may be there, I may be doing something else. Though I suspect I'll be joining you guys again.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Lame Mario Kart nerd powers activate! The Sponge Tires have exactly the same stats and are available from the start.

Looks like I'm back in then. Just hope that Subway I ordered arrives sharpish.