NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2017

I've sent a friend request to everyone playing tonight (and have finally added my name to the NE Switch FC list, forgot to do that earlier :blush:)

@punio75, I don't know your FC. Please send a friend request to me and I will accept it before the race!

I'll join if there's still room.

Plenty of room, make sure to add DCubed as a Switch Friend if you haven't already. You can find his code under his Mii's stupid face.

Edited by Glen-i

Right guys, room's open. I might have to close it and re-open it when everyone gets on my friends list because I have no idea if the game will update in realtime as people get added to it...

Tonights the night my switch suddenly can't connect to the internet! :weep:

We'll give it till 20:10. Keep trying Punio! (and be sure to accept my friend request!)

Nice to see the league still going. Numbers seem very low for opening night though.

Have fun guys.

Have sent friend request mate

Added! Join the room!

GP1

DANuGgwUAAADUUH.jpg

GP2

DANuMkpVYAM5JQM.jpg

GP3

DANuUX2UwAURiEI.jpg

Thanks for Playing! Good Game! I'll Get You Next Time! I'm Using Tilt Controls! Goodnight! : peace:

I've missed N-E League. Very funny moments, even if I can't declare my motion control usage. All 3 Pimp Crowns are mine!

@Dcubed had a serious tendency to hit himself with Green Shells on the third GP. That's what he gets for going out of his way to screw me over.

And I not once attempted to return the favour.

Here's hoping the numbers pick up.

Edited by Glen-i

Almost forgot this was tonight, was checking the forum at 7:45pm and realized >_<

good game though.

I just installed an access point for better wi-fi, so I should be able to join some Fridays from now on! I mean, somebody needs to take that last position right?

And we are back!!!

Thank you all for attedning, hopefully the numbers will pick up. Here is the League table:

The League Table

@Glen\-i has taken a big league, can we knock him down?

Nothing else to be said at the moment, this week will be player's choice again. Until Friday, I'm signing off!

Next League Night Friday 26th May 8pm

2016%20PC_zpsfsuyodr8.jpg

AH CRAP! Forgot about the league. Haven't played for so long it's not in my train of thought.

I'll endeavour to remember tomorrow.

I will try to join tonight but can't make any promises since I've been in business trip all week and am tired AF. What is the deadline to let you know if I can join? And is it okay to let a non-forum member join (my girlfriend likes MK8 too haha).

I will try to join tonight but can't make any promises since I've been in business trip all week and am tired AF. What is the deadline to let you know if I can join? And is it okay to let a non-forum member join (my girlfriend likes MK8 too haha).

About an hour before it starts would be best. But chances are there'll be more than enough room, so as long as you're in the room before the time set, you're good.

And you're more than welcome to bring your girlfriend. You know, now that you've told everyone, there should be no problem. I remember someone doing exactly the same thing last year. Just warn her that everyone here are a bunch of jerks who will take opportunistic shots whenever possible.

I assume @Dcubed is hosting again, so everyone make sure to add his Switch Friend Code

It's right under his Mii's idiotic face.

I'm aiming to join, but there's a chance my alarm won't wake me. I'll do my best!