NEurope
The Mole

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2017

Room is now open. If we don't get many more turning up, shall we stick CPUs on?

I'll give it till 20:05 just to give any last second stragglers a chance to join. Looks like CPUs will be a go.

Is this any character and any track because i'm seeing tracks on the board and it's kinda confusing me >_<

The CPUs don't seem to be making much of a difference. I'm gonna try turning them off.

Well that was fun, shame there wasn't more people though.

The problem for me is that this is on a Friday, so rare I'm free.

Good games guys!

GP1: (Forgot to take a screenshot, so here are the rankings - we had CPUS on, so 12 player scores apply)

Dcubed: 4th, 5th, 3rd, 3rd

martinist: 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 2nd

Punio: 2nd, 1st, 1st, 4th

Clownferret: 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 1st

King V: (No show for first race), 4th, 5th, 5th

GP2:

DB541v7UQAAqhco.jpg

GP3:

DB546j3U0AEFswC.jpg

Fun stuff despite the low turnout : peace:

Right here is the updated league table

The League Table

@Glen\-i and @BowserBasher hold on to first however, I am finally free so expect me tomorrow ;). Not much movement in the middle apart from @Clownferret climbing the ranks. I should be able to get the results out sooner now as my schedule is a lot less chaotic.

Before I sign off with the theme tomorrow, I have one question to you all. With the numbers of the league very low due to it being on a Friday instead of a Thursday, how many of you would/ would not be able to participant if I moved the league back to Thursday nights?

Anyway, here is the theme for tomorrow. See you all then!!

Next League Night Friday 16th June 8pm

2017%20Theme_zps7dnm2msc.jpg

Wait a minute...

I've just realised something!

It's my week off work, which means that I'm available this Friday. :D

So for one night only...

A New Challenger Appears!

opu0pt.jpg

:awesome:

Sorry for not turning up last week, E3 gave me no choice but to rearrange my work schedule to accomadate.

IN! for this week though.

With the numbers of the league very low due to it being on a Friday instead of a Thursday, how many of you would/ would not be able to participant if I moved the league back to Thursday nights?

I'd be able to, but I would be more likely to have to miss a session.

In before "That would be better for everyone"

If I were to join today, what steps do I need to take?

Also, totally not a fan of the "themes".. I haven't played Mario Kart all that much, so I'm only familiar with exactly one set-up (the default one). I'm not even sure if I have unlocked all that stuff..

Edit: God motherfucker.. That took 10 minutes to post.

If I were to join today, what steps do I need to take?

Also, totally not a fan of the "themes".. I haven't played Mario Kart all that much, so I'm only familiar with exactly one set-up (the default one). I'm not even sure if I have unlocked all that stuff..

Edit: God motherfucker.. That took 10 minutes to post.

You would just need to add the group leader (will add the code in the next post) and then join and ready to race before 8pm.

If you can, try and use the theme, I know some people might not have unlocked it all but at very least the character should be chosen with the courses. It's just a bit of fun, besides, they both use the same type of drift so shouldn't be too different.

What do you say? you in?

Next League Night Friday 16th June 8pm

@Glen\-i

3. @S\.C\.G

5. The Mole

6. Sméagol

Still time to sign up. See you all later!!

You would just need to add the group leader (will add the code in the next post) and then join and ready to race before 8pm.

If you can, try and use the theme, I know some people might not have unlocked it all but at very least the character should be chosen with the courses. It's just a bit of fun, besides, they both use the same type of drift so shouldn't be too different.

What do you say? you in?

Well I personally don't think it's fun to have everyone use the same set-up and look the same, and force them in set-ups they may not be familiar with, so I'd love it if you get rid of it for future races.. For now, I guess I'll stay home this night and join you guys (using the suggested set-up as far as possible).

20:00 is UK time I assume.. so in 1 hour and 20 minutes?

Wasn't Glen-i the host? I have him in my friendlist.

Also if I disconnect it's due to bad internet and/or wifi. I haven't set-up my old LAN adapter, I don't have a spare network cable lying around. I don't ragequit ;). I will do badly though.

Well I personally don't think it's fun to have everyone use the same set-up and look the same, and force them in set-ups they may not be familiar with, so I'd love it if you get rid of it for future races.. For now, I guess I'll stay home this night and join you guys (using the suggested set-up as far as possible).

20:00 is UK time I assume.. so in 1 hour and 20 minutes?

Wasn't Glen-i the host? I have him in my friendlist.

Also if I disconnect it's due to bad internet and/or wifi. I haven't set-up my old LAN adapter, I don't have a spare network cable lying around. I don't ragequit ;). I will do badly though.

20:00 UK time yes. I believe Glen-i was using DCubed account so you should be able to join through him.

20:00 UK time yes. I believe Glen-i was using DCubed account so you should be able to join through him.

@Sméagol, you'll need to add DCubed's friend code, as I'm using his Switch to host.

If you haven't got it already, it's 0401-9926-5412

EDIT: Righto, room's open, don't forget to follow the theme as closely as possible.

Good Luck!

Oh, and @The Mole, just so you know. DCubed is actually me this week. Yeah, it's confusing.

Edited by Glen-i