N-Europe

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

dwarf

• 1 month later...
What do we think the price will be for this then? Obviously, it won't be the same cost as Uncharted 4. Around the £25 mark?

An August release isn't that far away. Semi-interested.

ShopTo have it for around that price already with that aforementioned free digitial copy of Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy... I just re-ordered it on the site as I had it pre-ordered ages ago when I thought it was going to be £40... cancelled that one now though just in case, to be fair around £25 is much more realistic. :)

Plus it includes access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer, maybe I'll finally get around to playing it for a bit, that would be nice as I haven't played an online multiplayer game properly for ages now.

• 4 months later...

So, reviews of this are starting to come out and it's about what we expect. Seems to be more than solid. Metacritic has an average of around 8.5 for it. Quite tempted, but I feel guilty about all of these other games that I currently have and am not playing. So, I think I'll wait a little.

On 12/04/2017 at 5:20 PM, S.C.G said:

ShopTo have it for around that price already with that aforementioned free digitial copy of Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy... I just re-ordered it on the site as I had it pre-ordered ages ago when I thought it was going to be £40... cancelled that one now though just in case, to be fair around £25 is much more realistic. :)

Plus it includes access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer, maybe I'll finally get around to playing it for a bit, that would be nice as I haven't played an online multiplayer game properly for ages now.

£23 on Amazon.

On 18/08/2017 at 6:53 PM, Choze said:

£23 on Amazon.

I got it for £22.85 in the end due to Gold Membership. :)

Plus the code for Jak & Daxter but I think that's a standard pre-order bonus now.

Anyway, it's now in the post. :D

• Like 1

My copy from ShopTo arrived yesterday morning, I started playing it after 8PM last night, finally stopped in the early hours of this morning, well... only 2am so not too bad. :D

I was only playing it on and off but I think I made it to chapter 5 and I'm really enjoying it. :)

I hope your copy comes soon @Hero-of-Time I'm sure it'll arrive today with any luck. :peace:

That reminds me, Jak & Daxter code is live from today, so get that redeemed as well. :grin:

• Like 1

I reached chapter 5 before heading to bed.

Spoiler

The statue puzzle in chapter 4 is a little tricky, timing is critical to get through to the lever.  Have heard there is a challenging puzzle in chapter 5.  Driving around is decent enough, listening to the conversations between the girls.  Did hear a few bits about the Drakes during one drive around.

Claimed my Jax and Daxter just before i went to bed, that's next once i've finished Lost Legacy.

My copy finally arrived yesterday and I had a quick go of the game. I think I got to the 3rd or 4th chapter and then called it a day. I wasn't really feeling it at all. Everything just felt same old same old. I could even tell when things were going to break when I was making jumps. :D I think I was just knackered after work and the gym. I'll try having another go of it when i'm feeling a little more energetic and hopefully the game will leave a better impression.

7 hours ago, Choze said:

Think I am near the end? Spoilers allowed soon?

So long as they are in spoiler tags, then yes. :p

Otherwise, I'll just avoid this thread until I've finished, I should have it finished by the end of the Bank Holiday weekend with any luck. :)