N-Europe

1-2 Switch (March 3rd 2017)

Serebii

I watched some, the game spot one as well; some games look great, some awful; but still struggle to see when I'll be in the right environment to play this. I can see families having fun, kids parties, and gamers having a drunken party or something. Some of it looks too easy (the sword holding game) some of it I don't understand how it's even a thing (the dice guessing game)... I don't know. I want to love it, but just feel so painfully shallow....

Isn't there a retail law that states something along the lines of whatever price labels a product must be honoured even if it is by error..?

They only have to legally honour a contract. An order isn't a contract, an agreement they will accept your order is the contract.

Thus, no.

I wonder what the most percent off they've honoured before is though.

I preordered New Super Mario Bros 2 for 1p and they honoured it, which is near enough 100%. I also got the full XBox360 Rock Band kit at launch for £30 which I was pretty happy with. It has less to do with the discount and more to do with the volume of orders. Once a serious misprice gets on hot deals they nearly always get cancelled.

• 2 weeks later...

Having said I wouldn't order this, I just have. :idea:

My BF was asking me about the Switch (he's not into gaming all that much) and what games I was getting and if there were any he could play with me.

So I told him about SnipperClips and loaded a YouTube vid of it which he seemed impressed with.

Then I mentioned 1 2 Switch. Watched a vid showing quite a lot of different games and he thought it looked amazing!

I found myself seeing the value in it for when our friends come over. Plus we have a couple of house warming events coming up so this would be perfect.

I'm actually excited about it now as I really want to see what these joy cons can do.

This is the reason I'm going for 1 2 Switch is so there a game I can play with my daughter, she's so excited for the Switch, but she won't have anything to play on it until MK8 or Slaptoon 2 comes out.

It may be bad or great but I'm using it as a pacifier for now.

See I can't see it being a 'bad' game.

Sure, it might be short and a bit throwaway and 'gimicky' but it seems to be the only game that utilises all that tech in the joycons.

I think it would be fun with a group of people, or even just playing together.

If it's garbage I'll just trade it in and put it towards something else :heh:

Same here - main reason is to play with my gf, outside of that she'll be watching me play BOTW (unforced!). Fun is fun, Im sure we'll have a laugh and it will be a nice party game should we have guests.

Wow I thought I was the only one who had a gf (errr... wife) who not only puts up with watching me play Zelda, but actually enjoys, and looks forward to it! (Apart from when I go side quest bug hunting for hours on end!)

Wow I thought I was the only one who had a gf (errr... wife) who not only puts up with watching me play Zelda, but actually enjoys, and looks forward to it! (Apart from when I go side quest bug hunting for hours on end!)

Haha, yeah she likes scenic games, she loved watching me play Assassins Creed 3 and Pikmin 3 for example.