NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Nintendo Humble Bundle

Few posts about it in the bargain thread, might be worth moving them over (lazy/on tablet)

I bought it just now even though I've already got ASA, Citizens of Earth and Shantae. Couldn't resist and can't wait to see what other games are added on May 3rd.

Shame it doesn't give Gold Points, though... :)

If anyone's not interested in the bundle I've now got a spare Shantae code for WiiU, willing to give it away for free to anyone who wants it. PM me for details.

If anyone's not interested in the bundle I've now got a spare Shantae code for WiiU, willing to give it away for free to anyone who wants it. PM me for details.

Might have been good for the N-E show?

Just had a thought.... maybe you could have a poster of the month or w/e and they get a code for a game from the eshop.... might encourage more people to post (sensibly and courteously) and would be a good way of giving back to the more active forum members.. I mean I guess those codes aren't free but... just an idea. I know there is already the competition.. and the shout outs acknowledging people.... but that could maybe be another carrot to people being active and positive members of the community...

Might have been good for the N-E show?

Just had a thought.... maybe you could have a poster of the month or w/e and they get a code for a game from the eshop.... might encourage more people to post (sensibly and courteously) and would be a good way of giving back to the more active forum members.. I mean I guess those codes aren't free but... just an idea. I know there is already the competition.. and the shout outs acknowledging people.... but that could maybe be another carrot to people being active and positive members of the community...

Can save it for the N-e show if the powers that be so wish. Not sure about the expiry date on it though. @Dcubed @Kaepora_Gaebora

Can save it for the N-e show if the powers that be so wish. Not sure about the expiry date on it though. @Dcubed @Kaepora_Gaebora

I have been considering saving a bunch of these for something... Problem is that everyone here probably already has them by now, so they'd kinda be a bit wasted for that :heh: Still, poster of the month seems like a neat idea, not entierly sure how it would work, but I'll keep it in mind. I'm of course, open to any and all suggestions though! : peace:

So, they have Humble Bundle support has answered to me, but they have already activated my purchase, so basically I have extra codes from the first tier and should get another set of codes tomorrow, or later today.

If someone is interested, or you want to use it for the competition I will give them away.

It contains codes for Affordable Space Adventures and Shantae Wii U for Wii U and Retro City.... and Shantae 3DS versions.

PS

Don't tell me you don't know anyone who could use the codes?

Edited by Kounan

Also picked up the Humble Bundle yesterday. Will be fun to play Rhythm Thief and Shantae! And convenient to be able to download to 3DS via the website, instead of typing over all the download codes.

Also picked up the Humble Bundle yesterday. Will be fun to play Rhythm Thief and Shantae! And convenient to be able to download to 3DS via the website, instead of typing over all the download codes.

Does it work also with the Wii U?

Does it work also with the Wii U?

It does indeed. You just redeem your code and your Wii U will download and install it automatically for you :)

It does indeed. You just redeem your code and your Wii U will download and install it automatically for you :)

I am stupid.... The only thing I can say :D. Thx for the info.

EDIT: Maybe not that stupid, as I was sent a screenshot, so couldn't copy it actually (I still have forgot about the option you guys mentioned).

Edited by Kounan

I got this one.

Such a shame it doesen't feature Retro City Rampage for the Wii U.

How many more bundles need to be sold before they add additional games?

There are going to be more games added on Tuesday at 11am PST, so about 7pm GMT. I don't think it's dependant on number of bundles sold though.

I gave the Wii U codes away (I will maybe get them again as I had 2 purchases), but the 3DS codes are still there if someone wants them.

I've got the third codes :D for the first tier in the bundle so if anyone wants them, or if you know anyone, or...., just pm me!

The next set of games are out for those who paid more than the average. According to Gaf it's these...

Swords & Soldiers II (Wii U)

Nano Assault EX (3DS)

Runbow (Wii U)

Very happy with all of those.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Yeah it's these games. I will take the Wii U games, but not the 3DS, so if someone wants it, just pm me (I have to wait for the codes).

EDIT: I have the code now, so....

Hey! Swords N' Soldiers 2! Nice!

Shame I already own the others, but they're all great games.

Insane value overall!

Yeah I just caved. I've wanted Affordable Space Adventures for a while now. Fantastic value. Paid a bit more than the minimum for all titles since it is for charity.

Yeah I just caved. I've wanted Affordable Space Adventures for a while now. Fantastic value. Paid a bit more than the minimum for all titles since it is for charity.

Why didn't you ask me for the code? It's just sitting there.

Well I wanted more than just that game from it, but never enough to really pay for it. This is a great deal...I got them all for just over half what the one main game I wanted costs as standard.

Well I wanted more than just that game from it, but never enough to really pay for it. This is a great deal...I got them all for just over half what the one main game I wanted costs as standard.

Ah, OK then :).

I'll take that ASA code off you, if it's still up for grabs. :)

Sign in to follow this