Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet 2016 (13th August)

Zell

An incredibly belated thanks to every one that attended on the Saturday! It was great meeting new and old faces after being on the verge of giving up on finding every one (guys, that wasn't The Cockpit!). Hope to see you guys again a couple of years down the line!

Yeah, we realised that what we've been calling the Cockpit all these years isn't actually the Cockpit. :heh:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An incredibly belated thanks to every one that attended on the Saturday! It was great meeting new and old faces after being on the verge of giving up on finding every one (guys, that wasn't The Cockpit!). Hope to see you guys again a couple of years down the line!

Have a great time in Japan, I hope they appreciate the Ainsley t-shirt over there!

I know I'm very late in replying to this (2 week holiday and limited laptop access are my excuse), but I just wanted to say that I had a lovely time at the meet!

Great to see some familiar faces, and lovely to meet some new people!

Thanks also to Zell for hosting at his place! I'm glad we still managed to make it on the Friday evening, even if it was only for a short time. I really need to brush up on my Smash Bros skills though! :P

Saturday was lots of fun, even though it did take ages to find you guys! Also, glad to finally have played a game of Ninja, think it needed more of it! I'm sorry if I didn't really speak to some of you by the way, I am more of an observer/listener I guess, I just enjoy listening to other people's conversations heh.

Will definitely try to show up to future meets again, if possible! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Going to unstick this thread so before it sinks just want to say one more time that the meet is a highlight in my Summer, had a great time, and I hope no matter how quiet this place gets that I see plenty of you again next year.

Leave a space in your calendar! Disown people/family members you think might be getting married in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!