Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart League 2016

The Mole

Pretty much but only during the final round, I'd not really worry too much about characters, it would make things interesting if we mixed the field weight up (Though mainly because I want to use baby Rosalina) though if anyone else wants Link only that'd be OK here.

However we haven't heard back from most of the people up for a different day, it might not happen tonight.

Room is open

@Glen\-i

Sorry bout that, my internet dropped.

I think we can wait for a bit, I know BB will be on soonish, Glen-i said he was up for it but whether he shows up is a different story.

Sorry, could you accept a Friend Request from @Dcubed? He doesn't seem to have added you and I have to use his WiiU.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were always out in front, I bet it got lonely. :P

You can do that btw? If i'd known I'd have tried it.

Not from a Friend Room, but if you join a Global Race (While giving others some notice beforehand), the rest can just join you from the Friends and Rivals list.

Global Race seems like a good substitute when we have low numbers. Might even be fun to freak people out by having all of us use the same Character/Kart setup.

"You've entered the Waluigi Room!"

Not from a Friend Room, but if you join a Global Race (While giving others some notice beforehand), the rest can just join you from the Friends and Rivals list.

Global Race seems like a good substitute when we have low numbers. Might even be fun to freak people out by having all of us use the same Character/Kart setup.

"You've entered the Waluigi Room!"

Well we can definitely try that next time, whenever's good for the rest of us.

• 3 weeks later...

Well that was fun, figured I'd join for one last run round the tracks for a while. :D

Thanks to everyone who turned up and to @BowserBasher for hosting, I hope you enjoy your time away. :)

Perhaps we'll have a proper farewell GP before the Switch version comes out, then if there's enough of us early on buying the Switch and Mario Kart 8 DX then there's no reason why we can't carry on racing on the new format, we could even have some proper Battle Mode matches. : peace:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!