N-Europe

My Nintendo ( Club Nintendo Successor )

Hero-of-Time

On 7/4/2024 at 5:17 PM, V. Amoleo said:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oscarbown/an-unendorsed-anthology-of-club-nintendo

More pictures here: https://www.oscarbown.com/

This is interesting from a historical point of view.  Even if it is just the tat we used to get from Club Nintendo.  I'm actually shocked it's not one of our old regulars putting this out 🤣

For those interested this is live now.  Just remember to take all the usual Kickstarter precautions if you're interested in it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No-one mentioned the fact that you can make your Switch profile icon a bed or snek after the launch of Echoes of Wisdom, and I feel personally aggrieved

A fine addition to add to my personal Zelda collection of icons which also features Piece of Meat from Breath of the Wild™ :D

• Haha 1
  • Weird 1

9 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

You call it by it's proper title, damnit!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw1aPitKQGGIiDfIbbWlp

See, that's a Snek. Totally different!

I'm pretty sure his proper title is Serpentine Steve Sesame, Snek, of Sssville.

That's right, I still use my copy of the Yellow Pages. 

AND NO, I WON'T STAND FOR THIS MISLABELLING. STICK TO THE MIGHTY BUT SILLY SHOPKEEPING CHAMELEON AND LEAVE THE SNEK LABELLING FOR THE EXPERTS. 

Edited by Julius

1 minute ago, Julius said:

AND NO, I WON'T STAND FOR THIS MISLABELLING. STICK TO THE MIGHTY BUT SILLY SHOPKEEPING CHAMELEON AND LEAVE THE SNEK LABELLING FOR THE EXPERTS. 

How actually dare you!?

I am the QUINTESSENTIAL reptile guy on this site, and I will not stand for this slander!

Just now, Julius said:

I think you meant to say sssssssslander

Oh, no you don't! That's an illegal move! You put that Horsey right back where it started!

I am not a Snek, so I don't talk like that. That would be offensive!

• 3 weeks later...