NEurope
Happenstance

Transformers: Devestation (PS3/PS4/360/XONE)

Platinum Games Transformers

1295877572938036627.jpg

Over at Pure Xbox they’ve secured what they say are leaked screenshots for a soon-to-be-announced Transformers brawler from Activision. Maybe, maybe not—all I know for certain is the shots depict a game I’d love to play.

Update: A Best Buy Canada listing for the game for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One has surfaced, listing Platinum Games as developer and an October 6 release date.

According to Pure Xbox’s source, the game is Transformers: Devastation, and it’s coming to the Xbox 360 and likely the Xbox One, which seems an odd order to announce things in this day and age. Since Pure Xbox is purely an Xbox site and Activision is the rumored publisher, one can assume Xboxes wouldn’t be the only target for such a game, and they’re just going with what they know....

1295877573026411411.jpg

1295877573053873555.jpg

1295877573157632915.jpg

Overview

Face off against Megatron and battle it out with the Decepticons in Transformers Devestation. Equipped with fast action capabilities, this game allows for instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system. Five difficulty levels also deliver hours of intense gameplay.

More Information

Autobots face off against the Decepticons when Megatron discovers a way to harness the enormous power of plasma energy to cyberform Earth

PlatinumGames signature fast action allows instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for a unique master combat system

Features 5 playable Autobots including Optimus Prime, Bubblebee, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, and Grimlock

A deep customization system and 5 difficulty levels with overhauls in enemy composition deliver hours of intense gameplay

Actors from the original TV series reprising their roles include Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime), Dan Gilvezan (Bubblebee), Frank Welker (Megatron and Soundwave), and more

http://kotaku.com/e3-leak-or-not-these-are-some-cool-transformers-screen-1711104795

Very excited for this. Visuals look amazing and Platinum are making it, so it should be at least half decent.

just a brawler? man i'd have loved a 3rd person game like fall of cbertron, but i'll take what i can get of G1transformers

Looks very budget.

Surprised Wii U doesn't even get a game like this.

I'm not sure what to think. It looks so damn good, but the fighting looked a bit arse in this. Hard to tell, could be great when you play it for yourself.

Looking at Platinum's history, maybe they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

So good.

tumblr_mz69hgk4Zo1rh3ntqo2_500.gif

All it needs is the animated movie soundtrack.

That looks great! I'm not even a fan of transformers and that trailer makes me want it! :yay:

Is this a game where you have to try and remove Optimus Prime's vest without his consent?

Big bump!

Got this for my birthday and after clearing a few games, finally got round to playing and completing it last night.

Took 6 hours in total.

There are 5 autobots you can control so those after the trophies will need to finish it with each. Quite a lot of collectables as well, I only got 48% of them and I thought I covered all the levels pretty well.

The game is a must for any transformers fan, if you are Generation 1, this game will keep making you smile as each level passes, one of your old favourites shows up.

They nailed the look, sound effects and the transformations. I wasted about 5 minutes at the start transforming Prime. :bowdown:

When Menasor appeared for a boss fight, I couldn't stop smiling. I loved that toy as a kid.

While playing it, I kept thinking back to playing Transformers on the spectrum and thinking how amazing that game was. Its not aged well at all

This was free on Plus recently and I have to say that I'm absolutely LOVING it.

It's like being a kid again. I'm in love with the visuals and sound design. Also helps tremendously that the game doesn't try to do anything too complex; it's exactly what you want from a Transformers game.

:D

I've just finished the story and made it to the credits screen. I loved it! Very satisfying. :D