N-Europe

E3 2015 Rumours

Your anti wii u ways are hilarious... :D Your wrists hurt playing this? really? You must staggeringly weak.

That was possible the 'most asshole' post I've seen on this forum. Congrats.

You can't say anything negative about the Wii U without being called a moron, an idiot, stupid or - impressive how one can deduce another man's strength reading words on a forum - weak.

You can't say anything negative about the Wii U without being called a moron, an idiot, stupid or - impressive how one can deduce another man's strength reading words on a forum - weak.

Ha, what a response. Do you take everything in life so seriously? When has anyone called someone else a moron/idiot/stupid for that generalised reason?! Don't know where that came from, other than you trying to reignite the dullest argument on this forum. I thought what you said was funny, I even did an emoticon so no one got confused... I hope you're not this dull in real life!

This forum is so fucking serious, people whining and moaning about everything... ho-hum!

Ha, what a response. Do you take everything in life so seriously? When has anyone called someone else a moron/idiot/stupid for that generalised reason?! Don't know where that came from, other than you trying to reignite the dullest argument on this forum. I thought what you said was funny, I even did an emoticon so no one got confused... I hope you're not this dull in real life!

You did it again. Projecting my words on this singular situation on my personal life.

And the standard excuse: "It was all fun and games."

It's getting ridiculous.

But this is a discussion for the Nintendo boards, am I right?

Edited by drahkon

You did it again. Projecting my words on this singular situation on my personal life.

And the standard excuse: "It was all fun and games."

It's getting ridiculous.

But this is a discussion for the Nintendo boards, am I right?

I know that's where you like to do this, but let's not. Let's just leave it!

And I said I just I hope you're not this serious, I presume you're not, but it was just a very serious, defensive response for what was supposed to be something lighter.

But let's get back to rumours.

So are there ANY leaks for MS or Sony's big game?

A remaster of the first two seems the more likely scenario.

Probably one of the few potential remasters I wouldn't get pissed off with this E3. We're getting collections of games from the last generation for some fucking reason, it feels like the industry is scraping from the bottom of the barrel.

Following this Shenmue thread on Gaf is brilliant. Its all the usual people moaning thats its been brought up again, people get over excited and people trying to dig out information to prove or disprove it. So far they've found out that the Shenmue.com domain was renewed on the 2nd of June this year and that Gio Corsi who does Sony's #buildingthelist for games people want just started following Yu Suzuki this month.

Yeah, the obvious irony is that he complains about the PS4 all the time regarding the most trivial aspects (for instance, about how games that he has deleted still having a menu entry makes for one of the worst OS he's ever used). It's more than a little curious that he finds your 'anti-Wii U ways' hilarious given his own posts about these parts.

Best bet is to not rise to it. It always feels like he's angling for an argument whenever he makes these narrow-minded posts.

Edited by Sheikah

Siliconera has learnt that Square Enix are developing a Final Fantasy VII remake for PlayStation 4.

The Final Fantasy VII remake will use a more modern art style for Cloud, similar to his appearance in Dissidia Final Fantasy or Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. It is being created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Final Fantasy VII.

(And no, this isn’t the Final Fantasy VII port for PlayStation 4 that was previously announced by Square.)

With Shenmue, TLG and now this being rumoured, the E3 Triforce of fabled games is now complete. Happens every year. :D

For months now we’ve been chasing down a rumor that Microsoft plans to release a collection of Rare games for Xbox One this summer to mark the storied company’s 30th anniversary. Today, a Kotaku reader sent over a retail image that seems to corroborate this rumor.

What we’ve heard is that the collection could feature up to 30 games including beloved Rare classics like Battletoads (NES), Jet Force Gemini (N64), and Banjo Kazooie (N64), according to a person who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the upcoming game. It’s unlikely we’ll see old Rare games whose licenses are owned by other companies—don’t expect Donkey Kong Country or Goldeneye here—but other names mentioned by various sources include Kameo (360), Perfect Dark (N64/360), and Blast Corps (N64), which will come as pleasant news to anyone looking for a way to replay those old games on modern systems.

This isn’t the only project Rare is working on—the iconic studio is also developing an original new game that’s currently “very, very early,” according to a source. That’s presumably the “uniquely Rare game” that Xbox boss Phil Spencer teased on Twitter last fall.

This would be a dream come true for me. Getting to play JFG with dual analogue sticks and clear visuals....*drools*