NEurope
liger05

Monster Hunter Generations

I shouldn't have read that review, it's making the wait even more unbearable!

Only 3 days before I'm dragging N-Europe behind with my obsessive need to do every single quest before moving on to the next rank!

84c64348ecc397653269b53a17b35238.gif?v=54000

And only 3 days before we do impossible crap like this!

Digging the new banner, @RedShell! Mostly because it features me.

(Because who else here mains Sword & Shield the way I do?)

Edited by Glen-i

Did anyone else order one of the Monster Hunter Generations New Nintendo 3DS XL Grip peripherals from the Nintendo store?

11281067-1444390490681376.jpg

I happened to order one at the same time as Monster Hunter Generations and it seems they sold out pretty quick.

Of course I purchased it with the intention of using it but there's a possibility it may become one of those hard to find peripherals - I'm still going to use it either way - but I hope that if it turns out to be as useful as it looks for Monster Hunter that they'll get more in stock.

Did anyone else order one of the Monster Hunter Generations New Nintendo 3DS XL Grip peripherals from the Nintendo store?

11281067-1444390490681376.jpg

I happened to order one at the same time as Monster Hunter Generations and it seems they sold out pretty quick.

Of course I purchased it with the intention of using it but there's a possibility it may become one of those hard to find peripherals - I'm still going to use it either way - but I hope that if it turns out to be as useful as it looks for Monster Hunter that they'll get more in stock.

Excuse the girlfriend hands but my copy has arrived 2 days early! Just have to survive work and I can re establish the drip line to more monster hunter!

ba978006376600aabc24e763ad37f407.jpg

Excuse the girlfriend hands but my copy has arrived 2 days early! Just have to survive work and I can re establish the drip line to more monster hunter!

ba978006376600aabc24e763ad37f407.jpg

I've put around 20 hours or so into this now and have mopped up the 1-3 star village quests. Man, I hate the fishing ones. I wish they would just get rid of them. Completely pointless.

I ran into Gammoth last night. Yeah, I got the hell out of there but not before getting a few cheap shots on him. :D

I'm still rocking my Tetsu armour set but I have started working on a few other longswords. I also need to start looking at a few great swords to compliment what I have with the LS.

I've put around 20 hours or so into this now and have mopped up the 1-3 star village quests. Man, I hate the fishing ones. I wish they would just get rid of them. Completely pointless.

I ran into Gammoth last night. Yeah, I got the hell out of there but not before getting a few cheap shots on him. :D

I'm still rocking my Tetsu armour set but I have started working on a few other longswords. I also need to start looking at a few great swords to compliment what I have with the LS.

I was planning on getting this but after playing 4U earlier this year it's made me realise just how much I would prefer to be playing it on a proper console. Thats why I've decided to skip Generations and try God Eater 2 next month instead.

I feel like such a baby in this game. I forgot how basic you feel in the beginning of the game! Made a great sword as soon as I had enough cash, then realised that the game gives you all the basic versions of each weapon right at the start anyways! Doh!

I feel like such a baby in this game. I forgot how basic you feel in the beginning of the game! Made a great sword as soon as I had enough cash, then realised that the game gives you all the basic versions of each weapon right at the start anyways! Doh!

Yeah, best to sell all of the ones you don't need to get a little cash boost at the start of the game.

A good armour set to start off with is the Jaggi stuff. It's very easy to make and you can swap various parts with Bulldrome and then Kut-Ku stuff to keep the Attack Up skill while increasing your base def.

Yeah, best to sell all of the ones you don't need to get a little cash boost at the start of the game.

A good armour set to start off with is the Jaggi stuff. It's very easy to make and you can swap various parts with Bulldrome and then Kut-Ku stuff to keep the Attack Up skill while increasing your base def.

Hmmm I'm a hoarder so nothing gets sold! Will get the jaggi armour as I found it difficult to kill passive enemies with the sword and shield before they ran off.

Currently collection as many materials as I can so I can build up my supplies and get crafting/mixing

Anyone seen and good download prices for this at all? CD keys not coming through for me yet!

Weird... Shopto and Game don't seem to have the digital version either... (Shopto don't even seem to have the physical one!)

Weird... Shopto and Game don't seem to have the digital version either... (Shopto don't even seem to have the physical one!)

They sold out as soon as everyone heard that they shipped a week early. :D

What!? But I need the digital one cheap!

I blame Pokemon GO for this. Bloody thing has made me have the worst week...

Now downloading! Sad at not being able to get it cheaper. Shopto has failed me :(

Now downloading! Sad at not being able to get it cheaper. Shopto has failed me :(

kind of strange how the digital version is not available anywhere apart from eshop. will wait till morning, if still not their have to go to eshop.

Edited by khilafah

Just ended a 7 hour session on the game with @lostmario, my nephew and his mate. We butchered everything in our path and are just shy of reaching HR4. The new 4 main beasties fell pretty easily, with only one of them posing any kind of a threat. They all look cool, though.

As usual many laughs were had. Standard practice when we play the game. We all completely lost it at one point. It got to the point where our laughs were so high, dogs could probably hear us from miles away. Party chat on the PS4 + MH = Amazing time. :D

4!? You two are insane! Games been officially out not 6 hours and I'm already light years behind you.

Anyway, might as well get this posted. @Ugh first aid, @Dcubed and I will probably be playing this some time around 5pm maybe, if anyone fancies being a 4th member.

*raises paw* :D

Right, I'm gonna open a room now. It's called "N-Europe"

To stop randoms getting in, I'm gonna set a password.

If you're not on my friends list, It's 4444.

Good stuff Redshell! Thanks for Playing! : peace:

Quality failure on my part there :laughing: