NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Wow to go from Iwata's Wii U Unboxing Ceremony to... those two...

I honestly don't know what they're trying to achieve with them two. The snipperclips video was so cringe worthy I had to turn off after 3 minutes.

I honestly don't know what they're trying to achieve with them two. The snipperclips video was so cringe worthy I had to turn off after 3 minutes.

I don't ever watch Minute videos because of them. Nintendo have plenty of people on their Treehouse streams that are far more watchable than those two. Still vanilla and a bit cringey, but nowhere near as bad as these guys.

I don't think they're that bad, definitely irritating but on the lower end of the scale. Watchable, but not entertaining in the slightest.

It is quite insulting that they follow up Iwata's humble unboxing of the Wii U with this though. That unboxing is the greatest of all time and really showed what a wonderful human being Satoru Iwata was, still miss the guy so much.

Rather they did a direct than some shitty unboxing with those Jokers.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/274527...ste-for-switch

Matt Thorson

@MattThorson

Celeste is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2017! See you on the mountain :)http://www.celestegame.com

Trailer:

Shame no Dpad means playing games like this in handheld mode is out of the question.

Edited by liger05

In all seriousness though, when the hell are we getting a Direct?!

Surely there's got to be one coming up presumably just after launch now?!

Damn that @Aneres11 with that kickass signature one-upping my shitty one grrr.

Haha I was very bored during the Brits this evening so decided to throw it together. I don't even really like it all that much :heh: (my Res one was ma fave) but as hype builds I felt the urge!

Haha I was very bored during the Brits this evening so decided to throw it together. I don't even really like it all that much :heh: (my Res one was ma fave) but as hype builds I felt the urge!

Its pretty neat : peace:

In all seriousness though, when the hell are we getting a Direct?!

Surely there's got to be one coming up presumably just after launch now?!

Too late now. There won't be a direct. We are in the lucky position of not knowing what to expect. Thanks Nintendo.

Should I be at all concerned that payment for a cancelled Switch order is still showing as 'pending' on my Paypal account? ::shrug:

I originally ordered a Neon Switch from GAME before changing it to a Breath of the Wild bundle a few days later due to a discount but while the GAME website shows the original order as being cancelled, both transactions are pending on Paypal.

Should I be at all concerned that payment for a cancelled Switch order is still showing as 'pending' on my Paypal account? ::shrug:

I originally ordered a Neon Switch from GAME before changing it to a Breath of the Wild bundle a few days later due to a discount but while the GAME website shows the original order as being cancelled, both transactions are pending on Paypal.

Probably not but just contact PayPal to make sure.

Days Till Switch!

----

Just paid for my Switch, Zelda bonus edition and 1-2 Switch ^^

Edited by King_V

I have an appointment at Game on Friday 11am to go through my preorder and payment. My office is just round the corner so I can pick up at 9am on launch day, but part of me is tempted to go to the midnight launch.

I can't make the midnight launch so I'm heading over to GAME after dropping the kids off at school that morning.

Friday and the week after off for me!

Edited by Kav

What's everyone's days off quota for Switch?

I've only booked the Friday off. Anyone not even taking the day off, or going all in with a week off?

I've only booked the Friday off. Anyone not even taking the day off, or going all in with a week off?

Friday just to take delivery. I'm looking forward to commuting to work with the switch in my hand.

Seen a fair few Switch adverts on TV now. Primetime adverts, even during things like Family Guy.

Impressive. Nintendo throwing around the marketing money

What's a day off?

As a teacher, taking days off isn't really a thing for me, but luckily I am actually owed a day in lieu as a thank you for going on a week-long residential trip with the Year 6s last September. Needless to say, I have the 3rd booked off now!

I've taken friday off. Going to say goodbye to the missus when she leaves for work at seven, and then I'm gonna have a good breakfast and clear some space for the Switch, and then I'm heading over to the store next door when it opens at 9AM. After that, it'll be all drooling over the new toy, as well as going full Zelda mode the rest of the day/weekend.