NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Rhythm Tengoku 3DS!!

Are they trustworthy for launch releases?

Yup. I've always got preorders off them early, sometimes by a few days.

Thanks. Weird, when I searched for it it came up with a page saying the competition had closed?

Thanks. Weird, when I searched for it it came up with a page saying the competition had closed?

Yeah... the searching system is... odd. :heh:

I just typed in Rythm and then clicked on it when it appeared in the drop-down box, I don't even remember getting an e-mail saying that it was available to pre-order or anything. :blank:

Oh well! I can't wait to play this. : peace:

I'm going to get this from the eShop. It's 24.99 on there, and I'm thinking of those My Nintendo Gold Coins.

So i bought this from Simply Games but I thought they wouldn't deliever on time so I bought a second copy from ShopTo. Forgot to cancel the other one. So i've ended up with two of them. One is still fully sealed and everything. If anyone is interested then let me know. Probably just end up selling it on ebay or trading it in anyway.

So i bought this from Simply Games but I thought they wouldn't deliever on time so I bought a second copy from ShopTo. Forgot to cancel the other one. So i've ended up with two of them. One is still fully sealed and everything. If anyone is interested then let me know. Probably just end up selling it on ebay or trading it in anyway.

How much..? :hehe:

How much..? :hehe:

Some guy called "MicroLovePony" Pm'd me about it at 10am this morning. First come first served :P If he doesn't get back to me about it then i'll see if you still want it.

Some guy called "MicroLovePony" Pm'd me about it at 10am this morning. First come first served :P If he doesn't get back to me about it then i'll see if you still want it.

No problem : peace:

I've been playing bits and pieces of this since I bought it and it wasn't grabbing me in quite the same way as the DS version. The games seemed a little short and I missed the structure of playing through several rhythm games followed by a 'remix' at the end of each section.

Thankfully, I recently reached the towers in the game and the fun of it all is flooding back and I'm finally loving the game :love: The remixes are back and the enjoyment has been turned up significantly :hehe:

LumBEARjack is still one of the best, though :yay:

IT IS DONE!!!

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

I HAVE FINALLY ESCAPED RHYTHM HELL.

WVW69j8-5vgwGgJP4C

AND HAVE ASCENDED TO RHYTHM HEAVEN!!! :bouncy:

Edited by Dcubed

Holy nards, you actually pulled it off!

Now I know how you felt when I pulled off beating Puzzle & Dragons: Kaizo Mario edition

Congratulations, you complete lunatic, you!

To get a perfect score, do you have to get your timing absolutely perfect on every single beat..? :eek:

To get a perfect score, do you have to get your timing absolutely perfect on every single beat..? :eek:

No. You just need to not screw up too badly. As long as it registers as a hit every beat. This does not undo D-Cubed's achievement, there are some levels I just can't pass on a normal playthrough, and just used the fly-by to by-pass them. I'm looking at those ying-yang men.

This does not undo D-Cubed's achievement..

Yes it does :heh:

It's definitely impressive that @Dcubed has pulled it off but when I thought you needed to hit every single beat with perfect timing, I was ready to build a statue of him in my front garden! Instead, he'll have to make do with my congratulations :grin:

Yes it does :heh:

It's definitely impressive that @Dcubed has pulled it off but when I thought you needed to hit every single beat with perfect timing, I was ready to build a statue of him in my front garden! Instead, he'll have to make do with my congratulations :grin:

Ha ha! No way would I be able to do it if you had to Ace every single beat lol!

Ace requires 3 frame-link timing (that's the second fastest a game can be, other than 1 frame, and is the equivalent of Super Guarding in Paper Mario TTYD or pulling off the tightest possible combo in Street Fighter V). Hitting notes in Rhythm Heaven Megamix is all 7 frame-link timing outside of getting an Ace; it's harsher than previous games but thankfully you don't need to get Ace in the Perfect Challenge, because that would just be bloody absurd!

That being said, some of the stages in the Challenge Train do actually require you to hit most notes within Ace timing for the Don't Get Eaten challenges... I'm looking at you CT Exhibition Match... UGH... Did it though!

Edited by Dcubed

You finished on Karate Man? That's just weird :p

Good job though! Ascend with me to Rhythm Heaven now : peace:

You finished on Karate Man? That's just weird :p

That would be weird, but he finished on Karate Man Combos.

I'm pedantic.

And anyway, I bet he didn't struggle nearly as much as you did on Freeze Frame.

Sign in to follow this